The New Kid

Hey! My name is Haru Moore. I recently moved from Massachusetts to California, and this is the story of how this move changed my life completely...
    "WAKE UP!! I SAID WAKE UP HARU!!!" 
    "What do you want Steph?" I tiredly answered
This is my sister Stephanie Moore she is one year younger than me so she is a freshman in the same high school as me and, I call her Steph for short.
    "YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" She screamed in my ears.
"Ok, yeesh! At least stop screaming! My ears are bleeding!!" I cursed back.
I walked up to my bathroom mirror and saw that my bedhead hair look lighter than usual. I stuck my hand through my dirty blonde hair trying to comb it down but my hand stopped mid-way.
¨AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I Screamed. There was a huge knot in my hair!
                                         10 minutes later
"Bye Mom!!" I waved back at my mom as I ran towards my new school with a piece of toast sticking out of my mouth.
Once I walked into the school, everyone was staring at me. I felt my goosebumps shiver down my back. All the girls stopped what they were doing and pointed at me. I saw one girl blushing at me and quickly turned away.  She had long blonde hair and was very short. I kept on walking forward. I saw even more girls blushing and pointing I was so confused why would there be a ton of girls making way for me and blushing!?
    "H..hello.." Some girl walked up to me, " are you new by any chance? I've never seen you around here..." she stuttered.
    "Uh, yeah I'm new.." I answered.
"Mind if I ask you a question?" She started eagerly.
"Ummm, sure.. Knock yourself out." I called back, looking around at the crowd of girls also looking eager as if they knew what the short girl was going to ask.
"Ok..uhh, how do I ask this... uhh." Her face turned bright red I though she would explode, "Can you show us your...ABS?" She yelled
"Uhh, do you girls always do this to new guys?" I asked
"NO...just you...you're the hottest transfer student who has ever come here, other  than Shinya of course..but he wont show us his abs." She huffed.
"Um... Will you guys go away if I do?" I asked uneasily.
"YES OF COURSE!! Anything to see the abs!"
"Uhh ok then..." I said as I lifted my shirt. Just then the girls who were blushing and pointing fainted with blood rushing out of their noses and it looked like they blew their fuses. I just walked away as if nothing happened. Once I entered homeroom everyone was staring at me. I was so confused, why do people keep staring at me!?
"You know everyone was chatting and minding their own business until you walked in here." This random red haired dude walked up to me.
"I know, it's weird everywhere I go people keep staring at me." I complained.
"Come on man! Isn't it obvious! YOU. ARE. HOT. " He yelled loud enough that the whole class heard.
"Uh, excuse me?" I asked, "I am NOT hot." I clarified.
"Yas you are. I'm Jinsoo by the way." He started
"Oh um cool! My name is Haru, Haru Moore!" I smiled as I stuck out my hand.
"Cool, man!" He said as he took my hand and shook it. People were staring and whispering
"OmG! Jinsoo, the hottest guy in class is with the new guy, Haru, who is even hotter! HoLy sH!t dude!" People yelled even louder than Jinsoo.

Authors note,
HEY Y'ALL I am Anna, and I am the newley proud founder of this story called "My Celebrity Crush" this is indeed my first time on Wattpad and my first time writing a yaoi/BL(Boys love) story! I have written many romance story's in the past (just haven't posted them *yet*) but this is my favorite so far! I am going to update every Tuesday and/or Saturday!!! I hope that you all enjoy my brand new series and I will be starting a new story called "The Tattoo" by my 5th episode of this story! Once again, I hope y'all enjoy "My Celebrity Crush"!!!!!
Oh! Btw! I will do a Q&A every 5 episodes (if I have enough questions!)

BYEEE MY PRECIOUS-ANNA-BANANA'S SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME!!