Itaku?

Once everyone settled in and the teacher came into the room,
"Alright everyone, today we have a new student, please introduce yourself."
"Ah, ok," I stuttered, "my name is Haru Moore, I am 16, almost 17, I'm turning 17 in January..I like to play sports, mostly Basketball."
"Ok! Great, My name is Mrs. Jackson, go take a seat back there next to Jinsoo." Mrs. Jackson smiled.
As I was walking towards the back of the room, people were whispering omg he is so hot and holy crap is he a model or something? What did I do so wrong to deserve this!?
After class...
"Hey dude, come sit with me and my buddies at lunch!" Jinsoo called.
"Oh, sure!" I replied.
Once we entered the cafeteria, all eyes were on us.
"I will never get used to this." I mumbled.
"Come on dude. Enjoy the attention while it lasts! Soon someone else might take the spotlight." Jinsoo grinned.
"I don't think that will happen any time soon.." This chestnut blonde guy walks up to us.
"You practically look like a BTS member! And man, are they hot!" He says again.
"Itaku! There you are. Good thing you found us, damn man, I am tired." Jinsoo smiled
"A BTS member? No way. I'll never be as cool as they are, or nearly as hot and talented." I admitted.
"Yeah you are. And I forgot to introduce you two, Itaku, this is Haru, Haru this is Itaku!" Jinsoo introduced us.
"Mhm. I already know who Haru Moore is. Apparently he is 17, plays basketball, and is 6,1 ft." Itaku interrupted, "everyone knows about the "handsome new kid who transferred from Massachusetts. It's everywhere. Even some of your private info is out there, like you Birthday which was on January 21st, which how I know you are 17 now."
"Ahh. Well, I'm getting sort of hungry...can we go eat?" I asked
"I see why you like him Jinsoo!" Itaku grinned, showing his bright white teeth.
"I know right!" Jinsoo replied

I'm so, so sorry you guys! I haven't been uploading very often because of school and studies, so I haven't been able to upload much. I hope you guys don't kill me for being super busy and having to call this project off for a month. I promise I will get back to it! I hope you banana's have a great February break, and BYEEE MY PRECIOUS-ANNA-BANANA'S SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME!!