The Class 1 - A Dorms. (Deku's POV)

"All Might," 

I was still a bit traumatized by the battle with All for One and All Might, on how All Might barely even won, and how people saw what he actually looked like with his injury and previous encounter with All for One. Especially another reason is that we had to save Kacchan (which I didn't know that he could fly! He's so cooooool). I curled up in my bed sheets, wanting the bad thoughts to screw off, not run amok in my head. My mom always told me that I was a crybaby, and I've already proven that. I started silently weeping as I thought that Kacchan would be gone for good.

"Oi, idiot," a raspy voice said through my door.

"K - Kacchan...? What do you need? It's a bit late..."

"Wake up and get your ass outside before I pummel you early."

I slip out of bed, and unbutton my pajamas, as I look at the numerous posters of All Might that I have. It feels me with a bit of hope as I remember everything that we did to make me inherit his power. I stare in my drawer as the only change of clothes was my hero suit. I slip it on and step outside and find another surprise. Kacchan is also in his... hero suit as well?

"I can't sleep. And I don't want to go back because everyone in my side of the dorms is having a damn orgy. Come outside and meet me in the forest."

I'm stunned. Kacchan was asking me to come outside with him?? The only time he really did that is to fight me. Goodness, I don't want him to go all out and have us get house arrested again.

"One for All, Full Cowling!"

I catch up to Kacchan who was already there.

Who knows what's going to happen in there? I'm way beyond confused.