The Forest. (Bakugo's POV)

That stupid idiot. He always follows me everywhere. But this is the only option to take, as it's too noisy to enter back into my room. Why can't anyone get some decent sleep in this dorm? I can't believe that I'm about to ask him to take a walk with me.

"Oi, Deku! Move and come walk with me. I d-don't wanna do this alon-" I started to say.

"YES YES Ye- *cough* Yeah, um sure!" He says as he I can see him tremble in excitement. Urgh...

"Fine! Well be quick, and keep up. Or else," I open my hand and release multiple small explosions from my hands. "Or else, we're going to have a problem." I hope to intimidate him but it doesn't work. The sparkle in his eyes started to shine even more and he started to tremble even more in pure happiness. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

I can hear the crunching of the leaves under our boots, and I can see them silently falling on the ground. I could probably enjoy this so much better if it weren't for Deku. I look at him. He looks at me. We lock eyes. He then turns away with a c-c-c-cute blush on his face.

"U-Uh, Kacchan? Where exactly are we headed?" He slowly says.

"Don't worry about it. I'll stop once I have reached the spot."

~~7 minutes later~~

Finally, the spot I wanted to reach. I can finally tell Deku how he is a little bitch with no one in sight, no one watching from camera's, and complete silence. 

"Deku..." A nasty snarl crept across my face.

He's not going to have a good time, or at least I think he won't.

I crush him with both of my arms to the nearest tree. 

"Deku! You're a little stupid piece of garbage! Why can't you just stay lower than me and always let me take the highest spot? Why did you have to be accepted into U.A? Why wasn't I famous? I know the cause of that.

You.

You always take the spotlight. Look at the sports festival. Look at the time I got captured by that slime monster thing - whatever it's called. Why can't you just stay in one place? Clearly, you need to be made some adjustments. You need to be...

punished."