Chapter 9: Plans

*4 weeks later*

Perrie's POV

Today is India's first day of child care. I'm so happy. Zayn and I are in our last week of school before graduation and in 10 months we are getting married. Everything is set and I'm so excited. Zayn and I are planning for only one more kid, and that is it.

I get India dressed and ready. Currently she is 2 months old. I can't believe it has been that long since she came into the world. Marley is in her last week on school before the Christmas holidays. She is so excited to see Santa.

"Perrie are you ready?" I hear Zayn shout.

"Yeah." I shout back. I pick up India and hold Marley's hand. We walk to the front door and meet Zayn who has, his school bag, my school bag, Marley's school bag and India's nappy bag. Marley slips her bag onto her back. I slip mine on one shoulder and Zayn continues to carry India's.

Today is national walk to school day so we are walking Marley to school. Thankful for us India's child care is right next to the highschool. After dropping Marley and India off. Zayn and I head into the school.

"LAST WEEK!" We hear a guy shout through the halls. Everyone is so excited and hanging banners, decorating lockers and hallways. Even I'm excited.

"Zayn Malik to the councilers office." Rings through the speaker. He huffs and takes my hand, I go with him and wait outside the office.

--------------------------

Zayn's POV

"Yes?" I ask sticking my head through the door. I left Perrie just outside the office. I don't think I did anything wrong to be introuble but...

"I have some exciting news for you." The counciller smiles.

"Like what?" I ask closing the door and sitting down in one of the arm chairs that faces the desk.

"You have been nominated by your fellow peers to be valadictorian." She almost squeals.

"I'm sorry what? I can't say a speech." I'm not overly happy about this but at the same time, what am I going to do about it.

"I will help you write a speech if need be." She says.

"I'm good. Can I go now?" I ask.

"If you wish." I get up and open the door. I find Perrie lent against the wall waiting for me. As soon as I'm out of the office she is looking at me.

"So?" She asks

"I'm valadictorian." I throw my arms up. She smiles then looks at me. She steps forward and hugs me.

"That's great." She whispers into my neck.

"I don't want to say a speech." I tell her.

"You'll be fine. I need to find Jade. See you at lunch?" She pulls back and asks.

"Yeah sure. Bye." My lips touch hers and they move insync till we pull away and she leaves. I'm left standing in the hall wondering what to do. Louis. I need to talk to Louis. He will be good at this whole speech writing.

-------------------------

By lunch I have spoken to Louis and have the start of the speech written. I wrote it in first period in stead of paying attention to Miss Turner yabber on about world war 1. When the bell had rung I quickly packed up my stuff and headed for my locker. I threw all my stuff in my locker and grabbed my back. I'm panning to ditch the rest of the day. Gain some extra study time at the library or something.

I went to the cafeteria to find Jade sitting by herself waiting for everyone to show up. She looked up nd waved me over so I walk over and sat with her. I didn't want anyfood so I pulled out my phone and started talking to her. After a little while the boys showed up and sat down. Harry kissed Jade and I just sat there is shock. 

"Did I miss something?" I ask.

"I broke up with Sam, because I wanted Harry back." Jade explains. Well things happen fast when ou don't pay attention because as I remember last week she was smitten with Sam. Obviously Harry did something to win her affection back. I see Perrie and Cleo walking over to the table out of the corner of my eye. Perrie kisses my cheek before sitting down then soon enough Leigh and Jesy are at the table as well.

"So what is everyone doing for graduation party? Are you going?" Liam asks. Eleanor sits down next to Louis and Danielle joins as well. We have a big group and I am greatful for that.

"I want to go but..." Perrie trails off. 

"We'll be there." I say. Perrie looks up and smiles. She knows how I don't like Parties after what happened where I got her pregnant but we are ok with it now. It just means that the kids will be at my mum's or Perrie's mum's house for the night.

"We're going." Harry says refering to him and Jade.

"I'll be there." Niall says.

"I'm going." Cleo adds.

"I'll think about it." Eleanor says.

"Please come with me?" Louis asks her.

"I'll see what I can do." Eleanor says.

"I'll go." Danielle says.

I get up out of the seat and start walking out the back door to the court yard.

"Zayn? Where are you going?" I hear Perrie ask.

"I'm ditching." I respond.

"Can I come?" Perrie asks.

"If you would like." I say. I grab her hand and we walk down the path and out of the school gates.

-----------------------------

A/N

Here is another update. Sorry it is probably shitty :(

Vote <3

Comment <3

Erin xx