How he proposed

Rami- you two were on a date at the park. rami had set up a cute picnic. it was late at night, you two were under a tree that had lanterns hung from branches. there were candles lit around you, romantic music playing in the background. rami had made sandwiches for the two of you, strawberries that were dipped in chocolate, and some champagne. it was simple, but you didn't mind. as long as you were with rami you were happy. once you started drinking your champagne, rami took your hand and intertwined his with yours. you looked up at him smiling. he stood up and cleared his throat. '(y/n) i've been wanting to this for a while but i never found the perfect moment to do it. so i thought now was the time. (y/n) we've been together for a long time now and i've loved your company. you're an amazing girl, you're beautiful, independent, loving, kind, and perfect. you made me smile through tough times... i'm glad i met you at that coffee shop.' he gets down on one knee. you start to cry. 'so (y/n), would you make me the most happiest man on earth and marry me?' you smile. 'of course i will rami.' he puts the ring on your finger and you two passionately kiss.

Ben- you were walking around the park when ben suddenly stops. he takes your hands and smiles. '(y/n) we've been together for three years now. and those three years were amazing. i've had an amazing time with you. you are the most perfect girl i've ever met. and i think you're the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with.' he then gets down on one knee, you begin to cry. 'so (y/n) would you marry me?' you shake head up and down vigorously, still crying like an idiot. 'of course i'll marry you ben!' he puts the ring on your finger, trying y to stop shaking your hand but fail to. once done, you two have a passionate kiss.

Joe- it's been two years after joe asked your father for his blessing. you two were at the beach in hawaii having a nice vacation. the sun is setting, the view is beautiful. joe suddenly stops walking and looks up at you. you look at him confused wondering why he stoped. '(y/n) we've been together for many years now and i thought that maybe it's time that we should settle down.' he gets down on one knee. 'so (y/n) would you marry me?' you smile, now crying. 'yes joe i'll marry you!'

Gwilym- gwilym had took you out to eat at a fancy restaurant. He seemed nervous on the way here. you've asked if he was okay, he said he fine. once you arrived at the restaurant the hostess led you to your table. the lights were dimly low and there was a candle lit in the middle of the table. there were two wine glasses, plates and silverware. time past and dinner has been great so far. gwilym keeps looking at you which is really concerning. you take a sip from your drink and look at gwilym sending him a smile. gwilym clears his throat. '(y/n) you have been my best friend, girlfriend for so long now and i've really enjoyed your company. you've made me a better person, and I'm truly grateful that you're in my life. and i want to spend the rest of my life with you.' he gets down on one knee. '(y/n) will you marry?' you smile and nod your head up and down vigorously. 'yes!'