Chapter 1

I felt the cool breeze brush against my body and the grass swaying as I sat on it and stared at the sky thinking about the prophecy. It was pretty vague when I changed the signs. What was the prophecy you ask? Simpily put, it spoke of a Steve who was created by the elders. It contained one elder of each color of the rainbow, which made it obvious he will be called rainbow Steve. And a girl, which was described as me, would team up and battle against evil, but to do so they need to find the artifacts. That's basicly it explained to you. Anyway.

A pig trotted up next to me, I looked at it and pet its head. It looked at me and smiled before running off. Thinking back to the artifacts I cheaked my backpack and sure enough, they were there. I haven't collected all of them and it's taken me a while but so far I've collected:
-The blue artifact
-The green artifact
-The red artifact
-The yellow artifact
And that's it so far. I stood up and wondered around for a bit, putting my hands in my hoodie.

I eventually came across a desert. I heard 3 male voices and looked up, I saw 2 Steves, a purple one and a galaxy one and I also saw a player wearing a bandana and a chicken onsie? Weird. The galaxy Steve and the chicken guy getting ready to go into a portal. I just stood there and watched when the purple Steve look at me. My eyes widened, hoping he was weak from making the portal and not about to attack me.

I watched as the Galaxy Steve and the chicken man ran through the portal leaving me and the purple Steve looking at each other.
"Uhhh." I said not really knowing what to do, I've never really spoken to many Steves.
"Who are you?" The Steve asked blankly.
"Uhh, I- I'm Y/N, y-you're Purple Steve right?" I asked nervously.
"Mhm, so uh, why are you hear exactly?" He asked.
"Well I got here by wondering but my overall goal is to find the steve in the prophecy" I remarked.
"Why are you looking for him?" He asked.
"Well why should I tell you? I've literally just met you." I stated.
"Well if I wanted to kill you I would've by now, now let's get some place more comfortable." He said and lead me into a house.

"Well, in looking for the guy from the prophecy because in the original prophecy before I 'modified' it a little to not mention it and to help him become more powerful, you see, I have most of the artifacts and I think I need him to help find the rest." I explained.

-time skip-

Me and purple Steve talked for a while. He told me about his adventures with the chicken and the galaxy Steve, he also mentioned another Steve but never told me his name, maybe he forgot or something. He also told me about his life before he met the chicken, who I soon found out was called Saber. He told me a bout his town, and when it was sadly attacked while he was out gathering supplies and he assumed was Nightmare Steve.

He then told me stories Saber told him like his mission to get rid of Nightmare Steve, which, may I add, kind of worked considering he's just a normal yellow Steve now, although he kept on destroying the machine to get him back to normal and delaying that happening, it still happened. He also told me about the sad fate of Elemental Steve and Time Steve, who were once good friends of mine until we decided it was best to part ways. And many more adventures.

Time flew by and the sun started to set letting darkness overcome the light as mobs slowly started to spawn. I knew Purple Steve needed to rest so I let him do so while I grabbed my sword, which was a Steve Relic, and protected the area. I was prepared for a long night ahead of me but, unlike most people, or should I say Steves, I found it quite fun. It was the thrill of being able to swing my F/C sword back and fourth throughout the night and doing all the things people said I couldn't do back in my home town.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 741