Chapter 9 A Good Boyfriend

Kyle and Jake walked down the street, heading home.

"Kyle, you want to come to my house?" Jake asked. Kyle nodded and smiled.

In a few, the two reached Jake's house.

    Jake knocked on the door, and his mom came to the door.

   "Oh, your pretty early home Jake, oh! Hello Kyle, it's nice to see you again."

   Jake's mother invited them inside.

  "Hey do you want to work on that project?" Jake asked. Kyle nodded.

    Kyle and Jake got the cardboard, pencils, markers, and other supplies for the project.

   They got started making the pictures, but then Jake's mother came out to them. "Hey you two, I'm going out for a bit, you two can stay here" she said. Jake nodded, and she left.

      Jake and Kyle continued to work on the project. "Ok Kyle, you search up superman on your phone." Jake said. Kyle was nervous to tell Jake that he doesn't own a phone. His family is poor.

"Jake I don't have a phone" Kyle said. "Oh ok......why do you look sad about that?" Jake asked. "Because I'm poor" Kyle said. Jake put a hand on Kyle's shoulder. "I don't care if your poor or rich. I still love you" Jake said.

Kyle blushed. "I love you too" he said. Jake smiled and kissed him.

"Ok, let's continue with the project!" Jake said.

  Kyle nodded.

   Jake gave his phone to Kyle so he can look up superman facts. But Kyle did not know how to use it. It was taking Kyle about 2 muintes to just go on chrome.

   Jake giggled at how cute Kyle looked. "You look like an old lady trying to use a new phone" Jake laughed. "Shut up" Kyle said as he playfully punched his arm.

Jake showed Kyle how to use the phone. Then Kyle told Jake to wait there while he gets something.

Jake came a second later, with another phone. "You have another phone?! Wow you are rich." Kyle said. Jake smiled. "It's for you" he said.

"H-huh?" Kyle stuttered. "It's one of my older phones. I had it before this one, I want you to have it" Jake said. "I...I don't know what to say" Kyle said. Jake smiled, and kissed his boyfriend. "You don't have to say anything."

Now since Kyle had his own phone, he looked up superman on it.

"Ok Kyle, it says here that there are different colors of kryptonite-" Kyle froze, because Jake was stretching, and his shirt was going up.

Jake noticed, and blushed. "W-what?" Jake asked.

"Nothing!" Kyle said looking away.

Jake realized that they could take a break from the project for a bit, and he started to flirt with Kyle.

  Jake reached over to Kyle, and tickled his sides. Kyle jumped. Jake giggled.

When Jake was not looking, Kyle tickled his sides.

"Hey no fare!" Jake laughed. Jake sticked his finger in Kyle's belly button, making him squeal. Jake bursted out laughing.

"Your so funny Kyle" Jake flirted.

Then Jake did the unexpected. He put his hands on Kyle's shirt, then took it off. Kyle froze.

Then Jake took off his shirt. Kyle blushed madly.

"Your so cute when you blush" Jake smiled.

Kyle was speechless. He had never seen a body look so.....good.

"Jake....you....you...look...you...-"

"Sexy?" Jake asked, while smiling. Kyle blushed.

    Jake put his arms around Kyle, and made out with him.

  They where all over each other.

    Then Jake's mother walked into the house.