Chapter 1

I wrote this in 2013 and well, Zayn's a bully in here and it's just all around cringey, cliche 2013 fanfic -- you know what i mean. 

instagram: hazandtae

-

When it all began, it was all very simple. Niall and Louis were just fooling around, drinking beer and having fun, as teenage boys do. Although it was a Saturday, they didn't want to get too drunk, as it would lead to a massive hangover in the morning which no one really enjoys.

It wasn't often that Louis got drunk, considering there's a risk of getting caught and being underage. But, as many teen boys were, he's rather rebellious and is aware. Since his mum practically kicked him out, he didn't have a person to look after him and tell him that he should be more careful.

"Louis," Niall whined, dragging out each syllable, but he wasn't even tipsy yet. The perks of being irish, Louis always complained.

Niall had been Louis' best friend since year two. If Louis was being completely honest, Niall was the only true friend he had, and probably ever would. He would most likely never tell the other lad that, however, cause that just isn't how they are.

They like to keep their friendship to themselves, not expressing their feelings or anything to each other. It just felt wrong, and even if Louis and him are close, they're not open about it and like to try to keep it at a casual level.

"What?" Louis slurred, in a full-on drunken state. Unlike Niall, Louis was pretty wasted despite trying to not get drunk.

"Truth or dare?" he smirked, lifting an eyebrow as he awaited Louis' answer. It was childish, but they like to joke around and play stupid games when they're drinking.

"Truth.", Louis said with slight hesitation, wanting to start off with easy. Usually he's open to dares and whatnot, but right now he's taking it slow.

Niall pondered for a minute, and took a swig of beer before asking, "How many people have you slept with?"

He was aware that Louis was openly bisexual. Pretty much everyone was, really. Considering Louis pretty popular around school, many people want to have sex with him and he's not going to say no if someone wanted to. As long as they're attractive, of course. Which was shallow, but many people are.

Having interest in both genders have really increased his pool of potential partners. Louis wouldn't call himself a slut, preferring "horny teen boy needing to please his pleasures". And that is basically the same thing, but so what.

"Um, maybe ten girls and eight guys?" Louis responded, though it was said more like a question. It was difficult to keep track since Louis had had his fair share of drunken fucks.

He nearly choked on his beer in shock, "W-what? Mate, are you sure you don't have an STDs or something? You're only eighteen! I know you sleep around a lot, but you should try to cool it or something, wouldn't wanna get a disease."

Louis stared at his best friend in shock, appalled of what he said, "What the hell, Niall? I use protection! And so what? They wanted it, so did I. It didn't mean anything. It's just a little fun, you know? Lots of people sleep around."

"Don't they ever get attached? Want more?" he questioned, curious. Despite being friends with a manwhore (rude, but true), Niall kept himself clear of sex. Sure, he's hooked up once or twice, but he wasn't as sexual as Louis.

"Well, yeah, this girl, Laura, keeps texting me. She's been really clingy since that party last week. I tried telling her it was a one-time thing, but she won't back off!" Louis groaned in annoyance. People should know by now that he isn't the type to date. They need to know not to get attached.