First day of school !!!!!!

Tomorrow is mine and my bros first day of school . Today is the first day of school Jake and I overslept our mother Kate woke us up she said its your first day of school we ran as fast as we could ,we went to change we ate food. After a while we got to school, we ran to our classroom and sat on our seats james sat next too Jake and I sat next too Zara I asked her to be friends she said yes . A few days after me and Zara become friends I asked my mother if I could call Zara to my house she said yes , the next day me and Zara were so excited for the school day had ended I heard my name Sara please come to the gate with Zara ,we got into the car I said the winter break has stared and you are living with me let's plan it I got a paper and a pen we wrote we will go to the park ,mall , bathroom and make slime. It will be amazing after a few weeks it was school and in the break we went to parks zoos and more:-) :-) .today is school and we got a project to make a fantasy world.so me and Zara wrote down ideas and then choice one  we got  lots of paper and foam and paints we were going to make a Candy land  we made fake Candy's  we made grass flower everything we needed .