THATS A WALL

Nicholas's POV-
I walked to school with Rachel that morning. After the whole incident with Bella, i hadn't talked to them much. And by them, I mean anyone really. It's almost like they all think I'm a joke. And I'm pretty sure Bella, Brianna, and Rachel are ignoring me some reason. Oh well. Who needs them anyways? All they ever do is make fun of my relationship with Wally. It's almost as if I'm Rachel when she dated.... well... most of her exes. But I'll be fine. As long as I have Wally. When we finally arrived at school, we silently parted as I went to go meet up with Wally. Mmmm. Wally looks hot today 🤤. "Hey Wally." I said as I stopped in front of him. Silence. As usual. I began walking around, looking for my so called "friends". I just wanted to show them that my relationship with Wally is great and they're just jealous. As I spotted them and began to walk towards them, Rachel saw me. The three started talking amongst themselves, glancing in my direction every few seconds. When I arrived, I felt yet another kick to my shin. But this time, it wasn't from Bella. It was from........ Jade. Bri turned to me. "Nic. You're an idiot. That's a flipping wall! I mean flipping chicken nuggets! How dumb can ya be?!" She yelled at me. I was offended and opened my mouth to retort back before I was interrupted by Bella. "She's right! You're a fucking idiot! That's a wall for God's sake!". Then I heard Rachel speak. "How come no one is noticing that there is a fucking WALL FOLLOWING HIM AROUND????!!!!! I mean, once again people, HOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT WALL FOLLOW HIM?????!!!!" She yelled. They all went quite. "You're right. How does that work? And flipping chicken nuggets how did I not notice that?!" Bri said. Bella and Rachel shrugged. I just turned and left, tired of their shit, as Wally followed behind me. I then spent the rest of my day with Wally. I didn't even go to class!

The end.
A/N- so uh.... there's that. Um. I don't really know. Hope you liked it!