When The Curtains Down

A/N
Before you run after my head, please hear me out.
I was just being down because of the lack of #Offgun content this past few days I decided to just vent it out on a fic.
Also, don't hate me for putting a female character next to Off. I have nothing against Papii.  I ADORE HIM. But, I need it for the angst. 😏😉
Also, should I make this chaptered or just two shots?
I need to know it you guys are interested.
So, with that being out of the way, please enjoy this fic.

*****
"Papii" I called him using the nickname I associated with him since the first we worked together in the series Puppy Honey. He clearly remembered the first time they met during the script reading. The older, more known as Off was clearly taller than him as he sat across the table of the conference room, script at hand as he greets people entering the room.

He flashed a smile at Gun when they made I contact and Gun, as polite as he cannget sometimes, put his palms together in a wai. He knew about the older before, them being in one company and sharing common friends. To be honest, the company is small enough for him to know most people but it was the first time he'll get to work with Off so he was curious, carefull and excited all at the same time.

The series started in a good way but no one really expected too much from it buy it unexpectedly became a hit and as a twist of fate as some put it, we became one of the most famous ship in Thailand right now.

Back to the present, the tall guy across the hallway of the huge company looked over his shoulder, earning a few attention from the staff who are going about their own task. It's almost 12 in the afternoon and everyone is rushing down to get lunch. I was about to do the same thing, not forgetting to invite P'Off just in case his free to grab some food with me and P'Kwang.

"Wanna go out for lunch?" I asked him, instantly wrapping my arms around his waist, my chin automatically settling on his shoulder as a tiptoed a little to reach his tall frame. He cranes his neck away, just like how he usually react to my skin ship, giving me the opportunity to place a kiss on the only area my lips could reach.

As if they expected the show of affection, almost everyone fish out their phones and tried to capture the moment unfolding in front of them. To be honest, I got used to it long time ago. At first, it was awkward and even embarrassing since I would naturally acts around P'Off like that after we got to the level of closeness the allowed me to.

The older, being brutally honest about him disliking skin to skin contact with others expressed his displeasure the first Gun started going around hugging him and clinging at his neck whenever they meet so, the younger tried to limit his urges when Off talked to him one day after they had an event.

"I don't hate it but I'm not comfortable with either." the taller of the two confessed while they were seated at the former's car as Gun's manager has something urgent she can't drive the latter home. "also, you know I already have a girl-"

Gun cut him there. Not really wanting to hear anymore for the sake of his feelings and yes.he has those feelings. When he started to recognise those?

Well, he isn't exactly sure when or how. It's just one day, after the two of them shoot for a magazine cover, the rain started pouring. Since nothing in the weather forecast really anticipated the sudden down pour Gun was left outside the studio, waiting for the rain to stop so he can finally go home. Her manager left earlier and he did not bring his car either so he was left with no choice than to stand there, freezing.

Almost 15 minutes has pass and Gun was about to just take a run to the bus station when a car suddenly stopped in front of him. He squints his eyes a little trying to identify the person inside. The window rolled down and Gun was sure his eyes doubled. It was Off.