Chapter 2

Dragging her suitcase from front door to her car. Della cursed. She absolutely hated packing and always traveled light. But now she has two suitcases which almost weighted as much as her.

'Damn you Shella' Della thought. Shella has emailed her the list of things she wanted for her to bring. More than one of her two suitcases held that things.

After 6 hours of agonizing journey  Della stopped in front of two storied house.

Her chucks hit the ground as she stepped out of her car. She has doned herself into dark blue jeans and white T-shirt.

There was a man and a women was standing at front door. He had dark hair and green eyes. The women had dark blonde hair and dark eyes.

A full blown smile spread upon Della's face as she saw who they were.

"Look who's here" William Holton said smiling. Della smiled and hugged him. He spun her as he use to do when they were kids.

"Hi to you too brother" Della said smiling. William chuckled.

"I see I am forgetten" said Shella from behind.

Della moved away from william and tackled Shella into a hug. Those two had been friends since her diaper days.

Shella and William had been dating since 5 years. They had been engaged since last year when both of them had come together to meet her.

Before Shella had been in relationship with a guy Della secretly named 'tool'. His name was Anthony Markins and thought he was almighty. Always trying to control Shella. They had together for 5 years. But having enough she broke up.

William has been love with her since his teenager days. Never even thought of someone else.

William and Shella were classmates and were senior to Della by 5 years. It was around her college days since Shella and William were going out.

Della and Shella went inside while  Willam dutifully brought her luggage inside.

"I think you packed entire New york" Willam grunted as sat beside her after keeping her luggage in her old bedroom.

"Nope just your fiancee's" Della replied. William sighted.

"How are you Dell?" Shella asked her. Della smiled as she updated them. She was hoping to sign a big deal with a cloth brand company to advertise them.

"Any man" Shella asked teasing and Della actually blushed.

She had been a couple of date with Will Hank. A CEO. He is a charming guy who always made Della with good jokes and has incredible sense of humor coupled with astonishing good looks. Though not as good as Dean.

Della quickly dismissed the thought.

"Maybe" Della replied and William actually choked.

"His name is Will Hank" Della continued "its new but its good".

Both Shella and William looked at each other. They asked couple of more questions.

" Dean is coming tomorrow for lunch" William said when dinner was almost over.

Della sighted. She knew ofcourse. Dean was family. Best friends with William since Childhood and Shella both.

Della remembered her teenager self dressing impressive whenever he was around. It was after her seventeen birthday when Dean actually showed interest.

"Yeah, that's good" Della said hoping that both of them would buy it. However they looked they wanted to say more but thought better than it.

After dinner Della finally entered her room. It was as same as she left it. Cream colored wall with her bed in middle. Cream colour curtains on her both windows. one at her left wall and one at her right. Her closet was near it. Her book showcase almost covering one side of her room and a bathroom door.

Della sighted and went to change into her pyjamas.

Its going to be long weeks...

----

Next update soon...

Vote and comment