Seeking For My Queen - Dark Knight x Red Knight

[Here we go! Another interesting story. OK, no joke, I had thought Dark and Red Knight had a thing. Don't judge me but some set skins are like major ships like Raven/Ravage, Dire/Fable, etc. Anyways, this masterpiece was suggested by @SEBASTIANUDARBE so please enjoy!]

'Pull yourself together Dark. You haven't felt this scared before...Why now?' Dark Knight paced back and forth in a broken castle at Haunted Hills. He remembered the words of Raven before he left to go roam about the island. "Dark Knight, since you are more superior, I put you in charge of the castle along with Red Knight. Both of you will have to guard it. I'm trusting you Dark." Dark Knight chuckled as he repeated 'Red Knight' over and over in his head. What was special about her through her own eyes? Her bravery, her combat skills, all of the action. Through Dark's eyes, it was a different story. It was more than her bravery and her skills - it was all of her. Her personality, her soothing voice, and everything else defined one word for him: love. His heart pounded faster. "Love..." he whispered. He never felt this 'love' feeling before, but...he liked it. A knock on the cold stone walls startled Dark Knight. "Enter." Red Knight giggled as she entered and walked towards Dark Knight. That giggle made Dark Knight blush under his mask. "You know that you don't have to sound ridiculous after Raven left." Red Knight crossed her arms and faced Dark Knight. He blushed, chuckled and cleared his throat. "I'm just so used to it I guess." Red Knight giggled once more. Once more, his heart beat increases. "Anyways, since we are left here to guard Raven's castle, how about we have a bit of fun when he's not around." This made Dark Knight tilt is head a bit, looking at her. "I understand what you mean but Raven put us in charge of this job. One single and simple task. If we mess up, he won't see us as trustworthy and capable of being mature knights." Red Knight placed a finger on his mask and shushed him. "Raven said he'll be back when the moon rises. That leaves us with six hours of either standing around or doing something for a change. If you decide to not stand around, we'll plan a certain time where we return back to standing to our guarding places and pretend that nothing ever happened when he was gone." Red Knight placed her hand back on her side and walked out. "Wait, I'll...I'll do something for a change." Under her mask, Red smiled. "Good choice, follow me." Dark's heart pounded as it synced with his footsteps. Red halted and so did Dark, but due to his excitement, he fell onto of her. They both blushed under the mask and Dark quickly rose up to his feet. "I-I'm so sorry Red." She giggled as she reached Dark's hand and got up. "It's alright, that's just the beginning of all the fun." She then counted and nodded. "So we have 5 hours to ourselves. With 30 minutes, we can just chat and wait for Raven." Dark nodded and looked around. "What do we do here?" Red giggled. "Not hear Dark." She headed towards a quad crasher and Dark sighed. "Oh no..."

-----

"Red, are you sure this is...smart to do?" Red revved up the quad and went faster as Dark held onto the back. "With this fast vehicle, I think we'll be able to get back on time." Dark sighed. 'It's good and bad. While we're out, I can tell her my true feelings, but if I mess-up, she'll think of me as a weirdo, not a knight.' Dark shook the negative emotions and thought that poisoned his mind. Red halted and got out. Dark looked around and found themselves standing in Loot Lake. The rocks in the middle made Loot Lake more of an area of relaxation. Dark Knight looked at Red Knight and was about to ask her something, but he stopped himself and saw that Red was looking at something in front of them. In the distance, Burnout and Redline were chatting and walking around the lake, holding hands. This made Red sigh sadly. Deep in her heart, she felt it begging for love. She found no one for a while, but she felt it change a bit when Dark placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you alright Red?" Red nodded. "Yeah, just distracted." Dark sighed and looked at her. "I understand. I get too distracted because of something that I had been wanting to tell you for...well, a while." This made Red Knight blush and look at Dark Knight, her heart pounding. "H-Hey, let's save it when we get back to the castle alright? If we don't keep track of the time, we'll definitely get into trouble." She looked at the sunset, and tapped her foot on the grass. "I think we should just go back." Red Knight then sighed. 'What was I thinking? Waiting for him to tell me something once we get back? I know my hearts broken but...it's telling me to be with him. To be with my Knight.' She shook the thought, starting up the quad and waiting for Dark Knight to get in. 'I'll tell him...'

-----

"Well, we're back." Dark Knight hoped off, so did Red Knight. They headed back towards their places. '30 minutes.' They finally settled and watch the day become night. They giggled and laughed after a mess-up of words or a funny story. 'C'Mon Red, tell him now.' 'C'Mon Dark, tell her now.' "I have something to tell you." They both said in unison. They giggled, rubbing their necks and apologizing. "Want to say it on 3?" "Sure." Their hearts pounded. "Alright, 1." 

Ba-Thump

"...2..."

Ba-Thump, more butterflies in their stomaches.

"...3..."

"I love you Dark." "I love you Red."

They then both got up and smiled, blushing. Their hearts raced around, crazy. Dark Knight then descended the steps to Red Knight, and he smiled. He walked slowly to her as she did the same. He chuckled. "You..love me?" Red shrugged. "My heart seems to be telling the truth." Dark Knight held her close, both of their masks touching each other's as they closed their eyes and smiled. "Mine is saying the same thing."