Chapter 1-piffting wagwan

Set in the second year.
Shinso's P.O.V:
As soon as I arrive at school, I'm asked to leave the class to have a "chat" with the principle. I feel anxious but stand anyway.Trying to keep up my poker face, I step out the still half empty classroom, it's far too early for everyone to be here.

Principle Nezu leads me to his office and, unsurprisingly, every student I pass stares directly at me. Probably because the one student who has a seemingly villainous quirk is currently walking to the principles office. I hope I'm not in trouble.

He asks me to sit down, so I do as I'm told. Nezu smiles warmly, I wonder if it's good news.
"So, Shinso, I think you'll be very happy to hear what I have to say"

I'm pretty sure its disrespectful to answer back or something so I stay quiet and give him a questioning glance. The principle slides a few documents towards me before speaking again.

"Since we've seen your progression and improvements clearly, you have been admitted to class 1-B of the heroics department"

I freeze, I'm pretty sure I should be smiling, but some part of me is wondering if this is all a sick joke of some sort. Nezu must have noticed the disbelief on my face, because he laughs lightly.

"It's true, your family have been contacted and have agreed to let you stay at the dorms, your things have been packed for you, all we need is for you to agree"

It takes me a moment to register this is actually happening. I feel a warm smile creep up my face and I don't like that feeling. I guess I should agree to stay in the dorms, especially if all my things have been packed already.

"I..I, I want to uh.. stay at.. at the dorms"
Now, I don't usually stutter but to be honest I kind of feel dizzy from the sudden news. I wouldn't be surprised if I was shellshocked or something.

"Okay, Shinso, that's all, but I'd like you to join into class 1-B as soon as possible, and by that I mean today."

Wow. Okay. I'm in the heroics department. I have a lot of questions. But before I can ask any of them, im ushered out of the room by small robot looking things. Where does this school get these things?

I pick up my bag (which I had left in front of the office before I went in) and walk towards the corridor labelled 'heroics department', I find the door with a sign saying 1-B, and knock at the door.
I sure hope I'm at the right place.
———————————-
Hope ye people enjoyed!!