HOWRAH BRIDGE - A bridge connecting two hearts.......

L                O              V            E,  oh!!!!  God  once,  just once give me a chance I would really like to fall in love there are so many pretty girls out there. I miss those school girls on whom I had infatuation. I am tired of studying,  ISC is over and  college life is just about to begin this is the time isn’t? Don’t dump your youth to fucking studies that will lead nowhere but to a job of  few bucks in today’s era of recession, somewhere in my heart the economist spoke up. Arup’s sister is beautiful intelligent but only I have ever been managed to say her is “Hi where is your brother….”

Over fifteen days passed ‘m just hanging out with my gang and thinking these shits all the time, I begin to feel this holiday is no less boring than studying all the day long. One evening I decide to check the beautiful girls of my school, then I scanned there facebook profile information and found only cows!!! All have recently been either engaged or in relationship. There are so many relationship status like committed, in relationship, engaged, married, it’s complicated but for me only one shit ‘Single’ huff!!!!!!

Today is Friday on a specific page in newspaper I notice that a Hollywood movie Before Sunrise is releasing at plenty of cinema halls in Kolkata, Priya Cinema Hall oh!! that’s the nearest, evening show time  is at 18:30., so I text all my friends why don’t we watch the film together but I found  only myself is free today as rest are going with girlfriends some leaving for holiday trips some have other plans. I bet these holidays going to be the most boring of all time.

Fuck it I decide to go and watch the movie alone.

At Priya Cinema Hall

I got a ticket that would place me to an edge seat right beside the walking passage of middle section in 500 seats of cinema hall, lights are on, movie is yet to start and everybody looking busy to adjust themselves with their seats. I sat on my seat legs stretched and ‘m stupidly staring at my ticket “610-The Art of Getting By”.

“Excuse me” a girl asked, nodding my head I squeeze my legs so that these two girls could pass me by and probably take the next to blank seats after mine. At first I wasn’t paying attention to these girls but soon don’t know what made me concentrate in their chit-chat and I discover that the girl sat just next to me is foreigner by the way she looks and speaks, O hell!! She so looks damn beautiful. She is so jovial, her bare right arm rubbing my half shirt and also touching my left arm at times, she is nice it’s like my heart waved a green flag. So sweet her voice O my God she is mesmerizing me. She is unaware of how ‘m feeling sitting just right next to her I took some deep breath the smell scent coming from her I don’t know whether she applied perfume or not but the smell is good enough to knock me down it was like sniffing crack-cocaine, wait cocaince?? Yeah!!! That’s how hypnotizing she is. At first I didn’t turned my head just cornering my eyes I have been staring at her but soon my head turned fully toward her even with jaws down, eyes wide open and this act of mine triggered her in a enquiring state and she said “Any problem?”  feeling really awkward as I resply “Umm.. , mm No no not at all I just ah just  seemed to have lose my sense”  what the fuck I just said I bet her to be irritated with my words but in return all I can hear and see is her cute smile with curiosity in her eyes. “really!!! so what made you to lose your sense?” she said me and again she spoke but this time to her mate who’s sitting next to her “Is this how Indian boys are, I like  it”. Fixing an eye contact “look, ‘m really sorry umm I was just seemed to have staring at you and umm  I like your smile, mmm oh!! your eyes as well, umm mm you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” what the fuck I just said her again ohh God this can’t be happening my heart is in my mouth ‘m sweating in this air conditioned hall. She said “Ohh!! That’s cute nobody has responded me like this before. it’s the best compliment I have ever had. Thank you” extending her right hand towards me without making any mistake I shake her hand with mine  and I said “Hi..  ’m  Ashes” “myself Catherine” I can hear that the girl sat next to her saying her to stop it, it’s not right, it’s not Canada. But who dare to stop us now ‘m in ecstasy. I asked her “from?”  “’m from Canada, you?”  “I belong to here only  City of joy, Kolkata.”