Epilogue

"I do." I said as I placed a ring on Gabriel's finger. I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. His eyes shined with pure joy. I was proud that I was marrying him.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Gabriel pulled me to him and kissed me.

Three years have passed since my fifteenth birthday. I was now eighteen and I was now officially married to Gabriel. No sign of Damon since we last saw him in the field. My life was perfect.

I smiled at Gabriel.

"I love you, mi amor!" Gabriel shouted.

"I love you, mi amor!" I shouted.

Everyone started to cheer. We ran to our white mare. Gabriel lifted onto it. He climbed onto the horse. We waved good-bye to our family and friends. I threw my white rose to Isabel and she caught it. She smiled at me and waved. I smiled back at her.

"Ready to go, Belinda?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes!"

He commanded the horse to go and we were off. I hugged his waist tightly. He road off to a stone house that he has been building for us. He got off the horse. He led the horse to the stables. He grabbed my waist and lifted me off the horse. He spun me around. Finally Gabriel placed me on the ground.

I laughed. I kissed him. "Come on." I said pulling him.

Gabriel picked me up and carried me into our new home. He carried me to the bed room. He placed me on the bed. He sat next to me.

"I love you!" he said. He kissed me.

"I love you too!" I said. I kissed him.

"You know, I wish my brothers were here to see this." he said pulling away.

"I wish that my father was here to see this." I said looking down.

"Yea, and if Miguel was here this wouldn't be happening right now."

I looked at Gabriel. I placed me hand under his chin.

He turned his head slowly to look at me.

"Hey, I wouldn't change anything. I love you. Only you. If Miguel was still here I probably would have left him for you, Gabriel. I love you. Nothing can change that. We were meant to be. Did Miguel fight for me? No, you did. I love you." I said looking deeply into his eyes.

He smiled slightly. He kissed me. "I am sorry."

"Don't be." I said smiling.

He kissed me. We leaned back until I was flat on the bed and he was on top of me.

"I guess that happy endings do happen."

"Yes, Belinda, but this is only the beginning."