Kookie's Punishment

\ Vkook /
Taekook

Taehyung's P.o.v

"Daddy!" Jungkook yelled and ran up to me, I  picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"How's my baby boy?" I asked with a smile, Jungkook smiled back.

"I'm fwine, me want cwuddles!" He said happily.

"We can cuddle after Daddy cooks dinner" I said setting him on the couch, Jungkook pouted.

"But me want cwuddles now!" He said crossing his arms, Jungkook's been more commanding and bossy here lately.

he's been getting a lot more punishments lately too and as much as I hate punishment sessions, he deserves them and needs to learn.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't start this with me again, listen to me, cuddles AFTER we eat" I said in a serious tone, I wasn't having it today, he just groaned.

"Now!" He said in an angry tone, i looked him straight in the eyes.

"After" I said in an angry and serious tone, he sighed.

"Fwine...!" He said with a bit of angriness in his voice, I didn't care if he was angry, the only thing that mattered was he gave in and listened.

"Now go play with your toys or watch some cartoons while Daddy makes dinner" I said calmly, he got up and stomped a little on his way to the treasure chest filled with his toys. I watched as he grabbed his favorite stuffie called Bun Bun harshly by the ear, he set the bunny down and started mumbling things.

"Daddy's a mweanie..." He mumbled only loud enough to where I could hear, I sighed and walked to the kitchen.

'This boys gonna kill me, i swear...' I thought to myself as i grabbed everything i needed for the food, I was making something simple since it was near 6:00, it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to make so it wasn't that long.

While I waited for the stove to heat up, I turned my head to Jungkook who was sitting on the floor with his arms crossed, he was still mumbling.

"Daddy's stwupid and mwean, he dwidn't listen to me..." He mumbled but I heard again, my blood started to boil, he was getting another punishment but not yet...I want to see what else that boy does. This time I couldn't wait for the punishment session, he really needed to be taught a lession, that's for sure.

I turned back to the stove and started actually fixing the food.

-^- ( Because I Don't Know How To Cook Or Fix Anything Also I'm To Lazy ;-; )

It was finished, I put the bowls and Jungkook's banana milk on the table. I prayed to myself that he would actually listen and eat, I doubt my prayer will be answered though...

"Baby, the foods ready, come and eat" I said trying to stay calm, he looked at me with an angry expression.

"No!" He yelled, again, lets see what else he decided to do...

"Jeon Jungkook, if you don't get over here and eat, there will be real big consequences" I said with my serious tone, he groaned once again and stomped over here. He sat in the chair and crossed his arms, looking down, i put the spoon up to his mouth but he didn't even look up, he just sat there with his arms crossed.

"You have to e-" I was cut off by Jungkook.

"No, You dwon't twell me what to do!" He yelled and smacked me, i looked up with my hand on my cheek and saw Jungkook, his mouth open and glossy eyes.

"D-Daddy I Sworr- A-Ahh!" I grabbed by the wrist hardly and took him to the couch, I sat down on the couch and placed Jungkook on my lap,I started to pull down his pants and boxers, I looked up and Jungkook was crying.

"Bend over!" I said angerly, he slowly did as told

"How many do you think, i think, maybe 25" I said, I haven't even started and Jungkook was already in sobs.

"Count for me" I said and he nodded.

Smack!

"O-One"

Smack

"Two''

Smack

"T-Three"

Smack

"Four"

At 12 he was holding onto my pants real tightly, this was the worst punishment out of any of the other ones, this time I was spanking him really hard to teach him.

Smack

"F-F-Fourteen"

Smack

"F-Fifthteen"

Smack

"Six-Ow!-T-teen"

He was yelling for me to stop but it wasn't over yet.

Once the session was over, I pulled up Jungkook's boxers and pants, he was choking on his own sobs.

"Its okay, Shh...its over" I said calmly while rubbing his back, trying to calm him down which seemed to work a little.

"M-Me is s-sworry...!" He said hugging me tightly, I hugged him back while rubbing his back.

"It's Okay Baby, your forgiven" I said softly, I broke the hug and gave him a sweet kiss, he seemed to calm down when I did that.

I pulled away and Jungkook giggled, making me smile.

"Listen to daddy next time, okay?" I said.

"Otay daddy, i sworry" He said and gave me a big hug.

"Lets finish eating then we can cuddle for the rest of the night, how does that sound?" I ask and he nods.

-^-

\ Authors P.o.v \

They both finished eating, Taehyung brought Jungkook to the couch and they cuddled the rest of the night, falling into deep sleep.

The End~!

<3