It Begins

AN: This is my first fanfiction enjoy

Emptiness
That was all Darkiplier felt
This familiar feeling of non-existence. Before he came into being.
Darkiplier saw nothing
Heard nothing
Felt nothing
He was nothing
Until he awoken

Opening his heavy eyes Dark looked around the dark woods, the only light available coming from a campfire nearby. He was all alone but he was used to that. A faint chill washed over him, and Dark was immediately on guard. He wasn't supposed to be able to feel temperature, and he never had before. His eyes scanned over the woods and he hears a loud snore rip through the silence.

A man was sleeping amongst the trees, making an unnatural volume of noise and attracting unnecessary attention. In a strange unknown place like this, you can't afford to slip up and make this much sound. Dark storms over to the man and kicks him in the side to wake him up. Jack screams, "Aa, top of the morning to ya too!" He quickly scans the darkened area, "Or... should I say top of the night?"

Dark snarls, "what's a buffoon like you doing out here?"

"I'm not sure," Jack says in a heavy accent, "where is here?"

Dark turns his head to face the Irish man, "Not sure, but you snoring like an idiot will only cause trouble." He then turns foot to make way back to the campsite. Jack quickly follows behind, "Well, as they say! Two heads are better than One!"

Dark groans in misery. This was gonna be a long night...