Chapter Three

Rachel

Rachel

Rafe came running towards me, perfectly aware of the amount of girls that are swooning over him. I rolled my eyes at him and waited until he finished using the parking lot as a runway. I opened the passenger side and went in while he hopped in the driver's seat. He slammed his door shut and clicked his seatbelt smiling over at me.

"Hola, bestfriend."

I smirked at him as he backed out, "Y'know not because you're of Mexican descent means you have to go around speaking Spanish every second you get."

"I don't care what you want to say Rach, but the girls love this accent for some reason. They think it's hot."

I snorted, "That's what you think they think."

He grinned at me, showing that he was obviously to high on his horse to give a damn what I said.

The car came to a halt before the stoplight. I looked across through the window and watched a few students who had ditched school rave in Dyno's Burgers parking lot. Amongst the crowd, I watched the silver haired boy, who was seated on a car a distance.  He was scrolling his phone, not caring about the commotion in front of him. I looked across on Rafe when the light turned green.

"Do you know that boy with the silver hair?" I asked, pointing over towards him. "He said his name was Axion."

Rafe spun his head around to look on who I was referring to, "Yeah, what about him?"

"Isn't he just strange to you?"

Rafe shrugged while keeping his eyes on the road. "Isn't he intriguing?" I asked him.

Rafe went quiet before sparing me a glance, "Why do you wanna know?"

I shook my head to dismiss the conversation because when Rafe looks at me that way and ask me something with that tone, he's scheming an image in his head already. He parked his car in my driveway behind  a familiar red BMW. We unbuckled ourselves and he looked over at me, "If you wanted to know something about him, then just ask him. But when you do, tell me so that I can be there incase he tries anything."

We left the car and slammed the door shut, then walked up to my front porch. I searched for my keys in my bag and used it to open the front door. I dropped my bag to the floor and then groaned, covering my face in Rafe's shirt. I felt as Rafe's chest erupted in laughter as he set out wolf whistles to Jizel. She pulled her lips apart from Sven's as she looked back at us.

She sighed, obviously unhappy with our intrusion on her and her boyfriends's heated make out session. She positioned herself back over his lap and continued to kiss his swollen lips. A light shade of pink littered the tip of Sven's ears, as he pushed her aside. 

"Jizel Goldhart and Sven Matthews, how many times do I have to say this? NO FACE SUCKING IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

"You were not talking to me that's why," Jizel laughed. "Because I'm not Goldhart anymore, I'm Matthews," she said holding her left hand.

Rafe snorted, "That's not how promise rings work Jizel."

I laughed as she shot daggers at Rafe, they were never the type to get along with each other. "It's not  a promise ring, it's an engagement ring! Sven, tell them."

Sven scratched the back of his head and nod in reply.

"You just made the worst mistake of your life buddy," Rafe said patting Sven in his chest. "But don't worry, it's just an engagement, you can still run away while you can." With that, he walked upstairs to my room, leaving Sven to calm down a furious Jizel.

"Don't you guys just love each other," I smiled at Rafe as I collapsed on the bed next to him.

He rolled over on top of me and rest his head on my stomach. I felt his laugh vibrate my body as I rubbed the small hairs at the back of his head. He lift his head and stared up at me with a twinkle in his eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and then he started to smirk. 

"You're getting fat!" he exclaimed.

Then he threw my shirt up to expose my belly. As I was about to smack him, he blew in my stomach, causing me to buckle over. I cried out as he hovered over me, lightly biting me on my stomach. I rolled off the bed unto the floor for a breather which was stupid because I hit my head. My hisses turn to giggles as he jumped unto the floor so that he could start tickling me.

"No please, stop STOP!! Rafe please," I screamed.

Rafe paused and stared me in the eyes, before he shook his head a no and started to tickle me again.

"When you kids are done, you can come downstairs for a snack."

Rafe's smirk turned to a smile as he got up and offered Aunt Macy a smile. She smiled back at him, causing the skin around her eyes to wrinkle a bit.

"Aunt Macy, I swear. I was minding my own business when he just started to viciously attack me."

"Sure that was what happened," she laughed, smiling at Rafe who had on a victorious smile.

I glared at Rafe who shrugged at me. He came up closer to me and pat my head, smiling like the goofball he is. "I'm staying here tonight Rach."

I know that this chapter doesn't seem like much to you guys, but trust me. It's crucial. Thanks for reading. Your next update will be in the next day or the next two days.

xoxo

-DAYVI