Prologue

Will's POV:

"7-8 years ago"

"You know the drill, we don't want to traumatize our daughter Will!" Katie Said as she drags me by the arm. Me and Katie had an agreement that I can be with Jessica during the day, and be in the yard at night, which is hard, since of what might happen if no one is awake. "Why can't I at least sleep with Jessica for one night?!" I asked. Katie kicked me in the stomach, and pushed me into the yard. "WHAT DID I SAID BEFORE, WILLIAM?!" Katie shouted using my actual name. Now I was nervous. REALLY FUCKING NERVOUS! "We don't wanna traumatize our daughter." I Said. Katie walked to me and petted my head in a way that makes uneasy. "Good boy." She said with a happy looking smile. She then walked back into the house and slammed the door. I watched the sun go down and my body morph into my wolf form. I wanted to go check out the forest, but then again, I don't want Jess to be in danger, since Katie puts on some playlist on her phone with earbuds on so she can sleep. I was getting tired and decided to go to sleep.

"12:00 AM"

I woke up to hear Jessica crying and I was nervous, since I didn't want to break my promise to Katie. But Jessica is my daughter, and I have to protect her. I used my jaw to open the door, and ran straight to Jessica's room. I entered the room to find a gangster holding Jessica in his arms. I let out a growl at the gangster because I know unless you actually know the person, they're not allowed to carry the baby without permission. The gangster looked at me anxiously, not knowing what to do. "Uh, nice doggie." The gangster said. I then walked forward to him and snarled at him. The gangster attempts to escape with Jessica when I grabbed him by the leg, making him drop her. I catched Jess before she hit the ground, and saw the gangster doing gestures so that I could give Jessica to him. I walked away from him and put Jessica on the couch. I then walked to the man and tackled him to the ground, clawing his shirt into shreds. I heard the man as he heads to my guitar but I pinned him to the ground before he could make it up the stairs. I could see the fear in his eyes as I bite him in the shoulder, after that huge bite I gave him, he ran out the door staring at me as if it were to be a threat. I barked at him, making sure he knows that he's not allowed in the house. "Freak." He muttered, before running off. I went to Jessica's room to grab her blanket, since Jessica might be cold, I also closed the door so that the cold air doesn't blow in anyone's face. I then went back to the couch to give Jessica her blanket. I decided to sleep with Jess, just in case someone tries to kidnap her again. Jessica opens her eyes to see me, and lays her head on me, making me slowly wag my tail.

"8:00 AM"

I woke to see myself as human again, as usual in the morning. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs as I saw Katie in shock at what she saw, and glared at me. "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT?!" Katie Said with rage. "Some gangster came in and tried to kidnap her! So me, trying not to make my daughters life a misery, has to protect her, while indeed breaking our promise." I explained. "Come with me Will, I have a surprise for ya." Katie Said. The "surprise" was getting shocked by a collar. Since that moment, I was afraid of being in the house at night.

A/N: poor Will, but here's the prologue for this fanfic, what do you think of this story? I'll try to update my stories more frequently.

PEACE OUT!!!!