We Met By Mistake But I Love You

Jasslyn Marie Richards

"Mom, why do I have to go to a stupid Justin Bieber concert? I mean you know I hate him, Kelsey is fourteen. She can handle herself." I argue as I take a bite of the cookie I had in my hands.

"Jasslyn, I already told you. You're going, no arguments. You can take Cass and Sky too." My mother says and I growl.

"I don't want to go." I say and my mom smiles.

"You don't have a choice in the matter." She says and I growl and walk upstairs, grabbing my phone and dialing Sky's number.

"Hello?" She asks and I hear Cass complaining about something.

"Jaz, you're going on speaker." Skylar says.

"What's up?" Sky asks and I sigh.

"We're going to a Justin Beaver concert." I say, holding my phone away as I hear them scream.

"Really?! Yay! We're coming over!" Cass screams and then they're in my room.

"When?!" Cass asks and I look at them.

"Tomorrow night." I sigh out and Cassidy squeals.

"Hottie Ryan here I come!" She screams and Sky rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Justin is the hot one! And he's the reason we're going!" She screams and I laugh at the two. Sitting on my bed, the other two sitting by me.

"So, I take it as you two are excited?" I ask and they nod.

"Aren't you?!" They ask and I look at them.

"Chaz and Justin annoy me." I say as I grab a bag of Sour Patch Kids from my bedside table and we each take one.

"Well... Party pooper." Cass mumbles and I laugh and look at her.

"Sorry Cass." I say and smile as I lay back on my bed.

"What if we all one day, marry the guys?" Sky asks and we look at her.

"Like, Cass and Ryan. Justin and I. Jaz and Chaz." She smiles and Cass nods.

"Hey! That rhymed! And how awesome would that be?!" Cass screams and I roll my eyes and grab some nail polish and start painting my nails. Looking at the two girls sitting in front of me. Sky texting and Cassidy looking through a fashion magazine.

"Guys, I don't want to crush your dreams but, you know how many girls have the same dream? It's almost impossible." I say and then eat a Sour Patch Kid.

"Besides. I hate Chaz." I say and look at the two girls, staring at me.

"You never know." Cass says and Sky grabs a pillow and hits me with it.

"Stop ruining our dreams!" Sky shouts and I laugh and put some of the pink nail polish I had in my hands on her right cheek. She growls.

"Pink. Gross." She says and Cassidy looks up from her magazine.

"It's totally your color though." She says and smiles.

You see. Cassidy is the fashionista, a huge girly girl, an amazing dancer. Skylar is the tomboy, who hates anything girly, is an awesome singer and actress. I'm the mixed one. I love pink but hate skirts. I'm more of a soccer player.

See, we're pretty much opposites but we've been best friends forever now.

"Mom said get some sleep! It's midnight and we have a long drive tomorrow." Kelsey says and we look at her and nod.

"Okay, night." I say and Cassidy looks at us as Kelsey leaves.

"She hates me." Cass says and I laugh.

"Hey, we're ditching her at the concert tomorrow. Cool?" I ask and they nod.

"Okay." They agree and I smile, Cassidy laying down curled up on a blue bean bag chair, Sky lays down on the couch and I curl up under the blankets on the bed.

Cassidy Mary Quick

{Next morning,

8:00}

"Ow! The fuck?!" I scream as I wake up, someone landing on me. I look and see Kelsey there. I shove her off and Sky rubs her eyes.

"What just happened?" She asks and Jaz laughs.

"Kelsey attempted to wake me up. I pushed her off the bed, she landed on Cass and Cass screaming woke you up." Jaz says, shrugging and I roll my eyes.

"Bieber concert! Get up!" Kelsey screams and runs in her room. I look through Jaz's closet and grab an outfit for each of us. Walking in the bathroom and take a quick shower, I dry off and change into black short shorts and a purple one sleeve top. I curl my hair, put on makeup, put contacts in and walk out.

Sky walks out the bathroom after taking a shower, wearing a blue and purple plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and her hair was straight.

Then Jasslyn takes a shower and walks out the bathroom wearing a red tank top, white shorts, her makeup was done and her hair was kept wavy. Then Kelsey walks in wearing a Jb shirt, denim shorts and her makeup and hair was done.

We all walk out the house and Jaz gets in the front.

"Sky! I called shotgun!" I scream and she looks at me.

"When?" She asks and I think.

"When you were sleeping!" I lie and she laughs.

"You fell asleep first Quick." She says and I pout.

"But... Fine! I get it on the way back!" I squeal and climb in back next to the devil Kelsey.

"I'm going to fall in love with Ryan Butler." Kelsey gushes and I look at her.

"You say what now?" I ask and hear Sky and Jaz laughing.

"What? You think Ryan and you are gonna get to together? Yeah right." She says and I growl. Sky laughs and plugs her iPhone into the car speaker and 'Baby' comes blaring from the speakers. All but Jaz sings along.

Skylar Johnson

{During concert}

"Let's go now." Jaz whispers and we all nod, sneaking away and go to a door that looked like an exit, but it just lead to a hallway, then, we get to another door and walk in. Hearing the lock click and our eyes go wide.

I run over and attempt to open the door.

"We're going to die!" I squeal and sit down on the couch, trying to figure out where we were.

A couple minutes later I hear talking outside the door and then it opens.

"Oh my god!" Cassidy and I scream at the same time.

"Oh... My... God..." Jasslyn groans and the three guys in front of us looked shocked as well.

~~~~~~~~~

Woo! This story is so important to Sky and I!:D Hopeya like!(: