Chapter Six

Justin Bieber

I open my eyes and groan in pain as I hold my head. I sit up and rub my temple, picking up the piece of paper that was sitting beside me.

"Hey Justy,

Miss me? I miss you. And Chazzy. I came to get you guys back. But. If you two don't listen to my every commands you both get. Meet me in the kitchen. I'll have your girlfriend there. Bye-Bye!

Xo,

Alyson." I stand up and sigh, holding my head in my hands, trying to calm the pain I felt. I walk out the room and down to the basement to see Jaz and Sky there. Both being held back by a guy, a knife to their necks. Chaz walks downstairs and growls when he sees Jaz.

"You two came!" She smiles and I look at Sky, tears in my eyes as I see the man yank at her hair, causing a yelp of pain to escape her lips.

"No! Don't touch her!" I scream and run over and another guy pushes me to the floor.

"Justin, Justin, Justin..." Alyson says and I growl.

"Don't go near poor Skylar. She'll just get hurt." Alyson says as a man slaps Skylar. She gasps in pain and tears fill her eyes.

"No! Don't hurt her!" I scream and stand up.

"Then, come here." She says and I slowly walk over, she wraps her arms around me.

"Kiss me." She says and I look at Sky, then lean in and kiss Alyson, she pulls me close and keeps kissing me.

Cassidy Quick

{An Hour later}

My eyes slowly flutter open and tears fill my eyes from the pain I felt. I look around and see Ryan laying there unconscious. I crawl over to him and lay down, wrapping my arms around him.

I close my eyes and feel him stroke my hair.

"Where are we?" I ask and he looks down at me and shrugs and holds me close. As I hear screaming. I stand up and run out the room and over to Skylar and Jasslyn and see them both on the floor, a stab wound in Jasslyn's leg and a stab wound in Sky's side.

"Oh my god!" I scream and tackle her, as the guys lunge at me. But they all roll off of me, blood coming out of both of them.

Stab wounds in their stomachs. I punch the Alyson girl over and over, she shoves me off. Tears in her eyes.

"I just want Chaz and Justy back!" She whispers and I stand up.

"Hate to break it to you slut, but you never had Justin." Skylar growls as I look at her.

"And you never will." I say and she looks down, tears falling down her cheeks as she grabs the knife and stabs it in her stomach, until she's unconscious, pale and lifeless. The guys pick the girls up and walk out, Ryan grabs my.hand and we walk out together.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod, I lean up and kiss him gently.

Skylar Johnson

{Next day,

Justin's house}

"You jerk!" I scream at Justin and tears fill my eyes.

"I hate you!" I scream and he looks at me.

"It's mutual." Justin says and tears fill my eyes. I look at him.

It was all because a stupid fight I can barely even remember was about.

"So, we're over?" I ask and he nods.

"Guess so." He says and storms out. Tears fill my eyes and I dial Cass's number.

"Heyyo!" She chirps as I angrily wipe away the tears.

"Cass? Can I come over?" I ask and tears fall down my cheeks.

"Yeah. Of course. You okay?" She ask and I bite down on my lip.

"I'm fine." I whisper and walk out the house and to Cass's house and inside, Cass and Sky lead me upstairs.

"He dumped me!" I scream and they both pull me in a hug.

"He did?" They ask and I look down.

"No... It was kinda mutual..." I mumble.

"You're both stuborn... Look... You guys just need to make up." Cass says and hugs me tighter as I cry into her shoulder.

"I am not forgiving him!" I scream, feeling hurt.

I miss him. But I need him in my life.

~~~~~~~~

Well! This was written by Cass! Sorry it's short! Hopeya like!(: