WHEN ACCIDENTS HAPPEN- NIALL FANFIC.

Best Friends Forever. That's what Francesca and Niall were. They swore when they were young that they'd always be best friends; and nothing could ruin that. Nothing. But they were young then. Teenager-hood never swore to keep their promises as childhood had. Now Niall is in One Direciton: the biggest boyband in the world. He's still in touch with Francesca- in fact, they're still best friends.. or are they? Niall begged Cesi (say it like Chesie) to fly to Rome, Italy and meet them; and travel with them for a little. How could anyone deny the beautiful Niall Horan? Cesi couldn't.- that's for sure. So, she flew to meet him and the boys. They went out to a bar, and before you could say DRUNK; they were- so during a friendly game of Spin the Bottle; Niall kissed her. Niall kissed his best friend. He wasn't drunk though- it was an accident!.. Wait.. was it really an accident? But Francesca is furious because it had taken her eighteen years to realize that she's in love with her best friend. But they're not exactly on good terms. So what exactly goes on When Accidets Happen?

--

Francesca: your average All-American girl. Long, light brown hair falling down her back, past her shoulders. Five foot six, long and lean. Cute and sporty. As a matter of fact- there wasn't a sport she didn't play. A girl jock, you might say. She traveled back and forth between America and Ireland all her life, just being teen.. but Niall Horan was her best friend. She was best friends with an international phenomenon. She never thought of him as her boyfriend. It was never supposed to happen. Was it an accident that she fell in love with him?- or an cliche yet EPIC romantic comedy?

Niall: ever since he first met Francesca, he knew he had a best friend. Someone he could count on- someone he could trust. He was a normal guy; a good kid, a music lover. He and Cesi did everything together. They were inseperable. When it came X-Factor time, she was his biggest fan. Having been on the road with the boys for SO long, of course he missed her. And so that's when he decided to fly her out to Rome. Now everybody knows that Niall likes to drink, and he.. can get a little 'out-of-it'.. but was getting drunk to blame for kissing Cesi? He wasn't sure.. but a part of him knew that it was no accident at all.

--

Hello All My Lovely Readeres :) Yes, yes. This is my Niall fanfic: When Accidents Happen. The fist chapter will be up VERY shortly!

-Lauren