Am I dreaming?

You gaze outside your window as snow flurries fall to the ground, a small warm smile spreads across your face and You slowly walk away from the window. You stare at your posters all oved the walls, Mostly of All Might, As he is your favorite, You blush looking at his sweet smile and giggle, You walk out of your room and down he stairs walking into the kitchen then suddenly you hear noises outside in the backyard, You start to shake. "Wh- What!?" You peek outsise your sliding glass door and see nothing but snow, You immediately get confused and then... You see it... Steam... Hot steam... Melting the snow around a large figure laying there... You immediately open the door and dart out without hesitation "Hey! Are you ok?" You yell out at the figure, Not seeing who it is because of the steam you grab their hand, Their hand tenses quickly at your touch getting startled but not moving in any way... Still you struggle to pull them inside, Eventually you get them in and shut the door "H- Hey!? Are you alright!?" You pause out of breath, and your mouth hang open as you see two tuffs of long blonde hair pop from the figures head, you fall backward... 'It can't be... No... He- He's not real!'  or so you think... The man seems to deflate almost the steam coming off him still, some of it fades you then recognize who it is fully "T- Toshinori!?" You cover your mouth, he looks up at you "W- Where am I!?" He backs away quickly in his really baggy hero suit, "D- Don't look at me!" He raises his voice "W-Wait! Don't freak out! I know you! I know your secret! Calm down and I'll explain!" You say trying to calm the scrawny figure down. He slowly takes a deep breath, Then getting a good look at you, blushing... You were cute... He thought. You blush too as he stares at you for a bit, Until Toshi shakes his head "Uh- Uhm... Sorry..." Toshi rubs the back of his neck looking away quickly. "It's fine..." You smile then extending your hand "Here. Let me help you up" Toshi grabs your hand and stands up, his suit starting to fall off his small body, He quickly covers himself up "B- before anything else do you have any extra clothes..." He blushes, You cut your gaze off his body, "Oh- Yeah! I'll be right back! Make yourself feel at home" You smile, Hoping up the stairs, Grabbing some baggy clothes you have, You run back down the stairs "Here you go!" You say walking back into the kitchen. "Oh! T- thank you" he takes the clothes and smiles softly, "Is there a place to change?" He asked "Oh yes, You can use the bathroom out this door and to the left" You smile pointing in the direction of the area you we're talking about, Toshi thanks you once again and heads to the bathroom, After a couple of minutes he walks out, you look in his direction "You look great" You smile and he walks over, "So please... Explain how you know about this..." He gestures to himself, "Well.."