Surprise

Russia woke up alone in his bed, not a rare occasion because of Alejandros love of running in the morning. He looked at the calander noticing it was his birthday, ooo maybe Alejandro was making his cake. Russia quickly got dressed and ran downstairs hearing a chuckling." Hello Mi amor, I think someone's in a good mood."

Russia looked at Alejandro standing at the counter making breakfast, huevos rancheros, one of his favorites." Well today is a speacial day yes?" Alejandro chuckled saying. "Yes it quite is, Only A  day until the new year." Russia seemed hurt." You can't think of anything else that happened today little sunflower?" He asked, Alejandro shook his head no. " Sorry mi amor I can't, Is there anything else?" Russia put on a fake smile saying." Nope was just trying to trick you sunflower, it is so funny." Alejandro chuckled saying. " You almost had me to."

After breakfast Alejandro asked Russia to go buy the groceries claiming he had alot of work to do. Russia agreed and left silently crying in his car thinking Alejandro forgot his birthday. As soon as the Russian left Alejandro called Ukraine." Alright he's gone, get the stuff and let's go."

Belarus, Ukraine, , The Baltics, Colombia, Chile,  Cuba, and Mexico worked to decorate the basement of the house, a large space. Mexico brought out the food, and the cake he had made earlier that morning. Soon other countries were coming. Everything was set, The presents laid out, and everyone was hidden. Alejandro sent Russia a text to hurry there was something scary in the basement. Russia knew nothing scared Mexico so it had to be big.

Russia rushed home and went to the basement and turned on the light when suddenly everyone jumped out and screamed." HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSIA!" Russia covered his mouth in surprise. Alejandro ran up giving the man a hug. " Happy birthday mi amor!" He said happily as Russia buried his face in Alejandros shoulder silently crying and asked." You did all of this for me?" To which Alejandro replied." Yes because you've never had a real party, and you deserved it." Russia smiled a real loving smile saying." Thank you little sunflower, thank you." and kissing Alejandro who after the kiss broke said." You're welcome mi amor."

(A/N yes I know I normally post events on their actuals dates, But i'm gonna be busy tomorrow and figured this would be better than nothing, plus it's late so maybe it'll be midnight before anyone reads this, but anyway Happy Early Birthday Russia! Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.)