Stinky Defeat

Hilda had just lost against the 4th Unova Gym Leader, Elesa. Elesa was an electric type gym leader who clearly knew what she was doing. Hilda couldn't do anything against her Emolga, as it countered all the starter Pokémon and knocked out her Krokorok with Attract and Hidden Power. I'll have to get another way around that Attract. Hilda thought, looking at the Pokeball which contained her Krokorok. She managed to take down Elesa's Zebstrika before the Emolga eliminated Hilda's team.
"Oh dear, that was a great battle. Maybe next time you'll win." Elesa said with a smile, knowing something Hilda did not.
"I'll go somewhere to train." Hilda replied as she started to leave.
"Wait a minute!" Elesa said stopping her. Was Hilda about to get advice from a gym leader? "Come to my room." She clicked a button that opened up a door behind the battlefield. Hilda unknowingly followed Elesa. The gym leader's butt was wiggling, but not enough for Hilda to notice. She wasn't into that anyway. Elesa whirled around to face Hilda when they arrived. Her room was well designed for a fashion model. There was a small bed that one of her Emolga was sleeping on, which had a mask over its nose. Hilda didn't connect the pieces together still.
"So, what is it that you want?" Hilda asked politely. Elesa smiled.
"Since you lost the battle," Elesa said. "I thought it would be useful if I could help your endurance." Hilda looked confused.
"But what would that do?" Hilda asked with curiosity.
"You would understand what your Pokémon must face, you would also be able to think quickly on your feet." Elesa said. Hilda still didn't understand how this would help, but she went along with it.
"Well, If sounds as good as any idea I could come up with, so where do we start?" Hilda asked.
"There's only one test you'll need to face, and it's your punishment for losing~" Elesa said seductively.
"If it involves anything physical..." She said turning a bit timid. "I'm not going along with this..."
"Of course not sweetie," Elesa said in her seductive voice. "That wouldn't be an ethical thing for a woman like me to do."  Elesa was waiting for the chance to sit on Hilda's face. Hilda closed her eyes for a moment, not knowing what Elesa would try to do.
"I hope so..." Hilda replied, she wasn't getting a good feeling from this. Elesa suddenly pinned her down to the soft floor and sat on her face. She rubbed her butt on Hilda's face. Hilda sniffed and coughed.
"What stinks?" She said opening her eyes, to see Elesa's buttcheeks resting on her face. "Get your butt off my face!" Hilda snapped.
"You cannot escape my stinky booty..." Elesa said with a seductive voice. "I'll make sure you take your stinky punishment." She cannot be trying to knock me out by making me sniff her butt. That's ridiculous. Hilda thought to herself.
"If you assume this is the only part of your endurance help, you're missing something." Elesa hinted. Hilda's eyes opened wide. She wasn't considering farting on her. Hilda did not believe she would have to smell Elesa's farts. There was no way that would be happening right now.
"Whew my stinky butt cannot wait any longer." Elesa said, her butt blasted a nasty fart. Hilda coughed and held her breath. The last time Hilda smelled something this awful was when her sister, Rosa, accidentally farted on her face. Another smelly fart burst from her booty.
"Take in the stinky aroma~" Elesa said seductively, rubbing her butt on Hilda's face. She felt her face turning red. Elesa's butt was ripping a nasty gassy storm on her face. Hilda desperately sniffed to get air, only to regret it.
"It's so smelly~" Elesa said, releasing a SBD. She never knew a female gym leader could like doing this sort of thing to challengers that lost. Her butt burst with noxious gas as Hilda started to struggle. Hilda wished she could pinch her nose and run away. Elesa sent out her female Zebstrika and stood up.
"Fart on her face while I change." Elesa said as Zebstrika sat on Hilda's face. "I'll warn you," Elesa said. "Zebstrika's farts absolutely reek." She left Hilda under Zebstrika's butt, to smell her farts. Raunchy blasts of stink erupted from the Zebstrika's large rump. She proceeded to smear her ass all over Hilda's face while farting. Hilda sniffed the toxic air around her and gagged. The SBD released from Zebstrika made Hilda feel nauseous on the inside. It wasn't until a few more moments of being farted on by a horselike Pokémon that Elesa came back in the room. She was wearing blue and yellow shorts.
"Good job Zebstrika sweetie." She said returning Zebstrika to her Pokeball. Elesa sat down on Hilda's hot and gassed face. Hilda got a strong whiff of her smelly shorts. Hilda was disgusted that Elesa's clothes stunk.
"Do you wash your shorts?" She asked between coughs. Elesa giggled.
"If I did that, you wouldn't have anything stinky to smell~" Elesa responded with a sexy voice. Elesa's booty was blasting her with nonstop farts, each one smelling worse than the last. She fanned her nose after a 4 second toxic fart. Her stinky fashion shorts were adding more stench to her farts. Elesa ripped more nasty farts as Hilda's consciousness was slipping away, about to pass out. This is so disgusting. Hilda thought, reminded of her sisters gas.
"The sooner you pass out, the less farts you'll have to sniff~" Elesa said seductively, ripping a 12 second toxic fart. Hilda passed out overwhelmed from the fumes. Hilda woke up to find someone she wasn't happy to see.