I'm Done

Tori's POV

They glance at me and laugh. I'm nothing to them. I'm just a nobody. They don't know my pain, sadness, and fear. They judged me at a glance and now I'm an outcast. I have a few friends, barely any love, and barely a family. I would be all depressed and say they are right when they say I'm useless but then I would be just like them.

It's sad being sixteen and having so many problems. What happened? Why did I turn out like this? What did I ever do wrong? Well I was born that's what happened.

It's the end of the school day and I'm now walking home kids pass me by making fun of me but I tune them out with my music. Music helps me live, I would be dead without it.

I get home my parents yelling and telling me to get the hell out. I go to my room, grab my knife and cut till the pain goes away. Until my problems disappear and I'm just numb.

I sit alone in my room thinking about the ways things could've been. A bunch of what ifs but I can't change the past. I have to deal with it forever.

You're probably wondering right now what's wrong with her? Why is she this way? Well I will tell you the shortened version of my long story.

My mom had me at nineteen and she was a drug addict. She tried to sell me for drugs. My dad never wanted me. I don't see my mom anymore. My dad had custody of me along with my stepmom. I have four siblings and I'm unhappy. They don't like me. I get verbally abused and it hurts. I try not to listen but I can't help it. It hurts so much. I have a few close friends and a boyfriend but I can't tell them what happens. I will lose them if I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for any grammatical errors I have issues trying to catch those while I'm writing so please bare with me and I hope you like it at least :)