The Warmonger's Daughter

You stood on the Bridge of the Nemesis, staring out at the vast window of space before you. You were searching for your Sire, who had been caught in the explosion of the Space Bridge.

"Cursed Autobots! I swear to Unicorn if I find my Sire's lifeless husk or if I do not find him at all, they will pay for his demise!" These angry thoughts floated around your processor repeatedly.

You did not wish to find that your Sire had joined the Allspark, because even if you wouldn't voice it, you were scared to lose him. Though many hated and feared the warlord, you did not. In fact, you thought opposite of him. You never were afraid of Megatron, not even once. And you had always loved and admired him.

You remembered watching him long ago when he was a gladiator in the pits of Kaon. The thrill you got from just watching the fight made your spark pound, and the exhilarating feeling you felt watching him smite his foes was something you'd never forget. You wanted to experience what it was like to fight in a real battle instead of just watching. You wanted to feel the adrenaline rush of a fierce, intense fight, and be a gladiator just like Megatron, your Sire.

But luckily, it wasn't long before you got your first kill...

Oh so long ago...

-Flashback-

(Your basically a teenager when this takes place. Well, on Cybertron your a teenager, otherwise on earth you'd be thousands of years old.)

The sound of screams filled the air, along with fire and smoke as the city of Iacon fell apart and crumbled to the ground. Megatron had tried to protect you from the horrors that would begin a gruesome war by locking you up inside his warship, but that didn't stop you from seeing the chaos that erupted below through the big screen on the Bridge.

You could her the sound of blasters and the clashing of swords, and you wanted nothing more than to be apart of the fight. And not just because of your lust for battle. You wanted to assist Megatron with his revenge, and help him conquer Cybertron.

Loyalty was just apart of your personality, and it always would be. You truly did believe in the Decepticon Cause, that and, you could never betray your Sire. He was the only family you had, since your Carrier died a while back. So even if what he was doing was wrong, you would follow him anyway, because you could never turn your back on family.

While thinking this, you heard the doors slide open, and you turned around to find Megatron dragging a pink femme by the leg into the room. He then threw her, and she slid across the floor creating the horrible sound of metal against metal. You stepped back slightly has she came to a halt at your peds. You suddenly recognized her as she attempted to get up off the floor, energon leaking as she did.

She was Elita One, the Sparkmate of Orion Pax.

"Why... why are you doing this, Megatronus? Why do you turn your back on peace and bring chaos instead?" Elita coughed up energon and wiped her mouth with the back of her servo.

"You know why, Elita. But I did not bring you here so you could question me! You are here for one purpose, and that is to tell me where Orion Pax is!" Your Sire kicked her straight into one of the consoles nearby, and it made you flinch ever so slightly at his sudden movements.

"And it is Megatron now, not Megatronus." His blood red optics narrowed and his optic ridges pressed down to create a death glare.

The femme tried again to get to her peds, but you could see her strength faltering.

"Why would I tell you? I love Orion, and I will protect him with my life! I know your going to kill me regardless of what I do or do not say, so you shouldn't just expect me to give him up to save myself! Your madness will be the death of you, your ignorance will be the death of you!" You could tell your Sire no longer had any patience left, and neither did you.