chapter 10 (Continued) First Date

Gavin (Dear readers I changed the name "Riku" to "Gavin". Enjoy! :D ) 

He had taken her out on a date...It wasn't much but he knew what she liked. She was rich but yet she'd rather not be spoiled with money or fancy things. 

The entire time he was keeping close to her, never letting her out of his site, All of two reasons:

1. He didn't want anyone hurting her if they noticed who she was.

2. Her beauty was so unreal....As if she would disappear if He looked away....

It was getting really dark and he knew it was about time to wrap things up...But his heart and mind both wanted to stay.... He sighed. When she looked at me questionably he just shrugged and looked at the beautiful stars above them one last time...

He got up and held out a hand to help her out. She gladly took it and rose. But she didn't pull her hand away, He squeezed it gently and slowly raised it to his mouth to kiss lightly once. She blushed like crazy.

"My lady..." He said as he started to lead her back down the hill.

I'm guessing she didn't have very much balance in the shoes she chose cause right as we were near the end of the hill she tripped.

She had fallen to the ground, and skinned her knee some.

He acted quickly kneeling beside her, trying to help her up. She had a good bit of grass and dirt on her, And she was blushing deeply from embarrassing herself.  

Once he got her back on her feet and over to the sidewalk, under the street lamp, he looked her over...

She was covering her face with one hand, In a way it was cute.

He smiled. "Its okay Sarah, that hill was slick, its okay, come on I'll take you back to my place to help clean you off. Okay?" 

She nodded once, and peeked up at me "Thank you..."

"No problem..."

Once he got her to his house, he told her to sit on the couch as he went into the kitchen to grab a wet cloth.

He came back to her and was wiping of the dirt marks/stains on her skin and dress.

"Your knee...Its healed?....How...." He started to say...

"Multi-Elemental remember?" She said stopping him, giggling.

"Oh yeah...Thats something I've yet to grasp...." He looked up at her. Smiling.

She returned the smile. 

Such a beautiful smile... He thought.

He set the cloth down, and sat beside of her, "Better?" He asked placing a hand on her cheek.

She nodded softly. Looking into my eyes, as I looked back.

She blinked slowly and his heart nearly stopped. She leaned in slowly, closing her eyes when she got close enough and gently kissed pressed her mouth to his.

He kissed her back softly, bringing her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist.

They kissed sweetly for a long time and finally she fell asleep in his arms...

He woke up with her beside him, Her head resting on his chest, and his arm wrapped around her waist.

Many memories came back to him from last night....The date and then the making out for gods know how long...It made him smile...

Just then Ethan walked into the room, Thankfully fully dressed, He normally just gets up in the morning in a shirt and boxers.

"Morning..." He said walking into the kitchen with out even glancing over at me.

I stared after him. 

He walked into the room holding an orange, when he stopped dead in his tracks.

He was staring...at...her.

I growled softly, tightening my grip around her. Protectively. Not that I didn't trust my brother its just that...I didn't want him looking at her like that.

He slowly looked over her then to my arm around her, then up to my face. Confusion in his eyes and...what was that flash of emotion in his eyes...Anger?

"The princess....." He whispered.

"How did you know that?" I asked shocked.

"I've done a lot of research on the different elementals and their territories..." He said shrugging. "But how...How did you meet her?" He asked.

"Long story..." He said with a smile....

To Be continued......

**lol until I update, I will do an add on to this chapter. <3

Hope you liked it! <3 :)

Its late so.... Night xx**