Chapter 13 (M)

WARNING: do not read if your innocent. Or if you don't like to hehehe. This is a smut.

The steamy make out section sent Jungkook to him limits. He parted away from Taehyung's lips but he trails kisses from Taehyung's jawline to his neck. He stopped and lick at a spot on Taehyung's neck and Taehyung moaned. He knew that it was the spot and sucked on it likking it and biting it. Taehyung on the other hand rolled his hips faster and harder while moaning.

Jungkook then pushed him to the bed and hovered over him. He removed Taehyung's shirt and dive in  Taehyung's right nipple. He licks it and suck it a little while his hand is playing on the left nipple. It's just the start and Taehyung is a moaning mess already. He then trailed kisses down to Taehyung's stocmach and got up.

He removed his shirt along with his shorts. But as he looked up he saw Taehyung naked and crawling towards the drawer. His round big ass on full display and his pink puckered hole is showing. This made Jungkook harder is that's still possible. Taehyung then grabbed a pink bottle in the drawer and look back to Jungkook as if he's seducing him more.

Jungkook then grabbed the lube and squirted some on his hands.

"Well someone's excited" he commented at Taehyung while pushing him on the bed.

"Just curious Big Boss~" Taehyung answered to seductively for Jungkook.

"Ow also, please be gentle, th-this is my first time a-actually" Taehyung confessed.

Jungkook nodded and inserted one finger in Taehyung's hole which made Taehyung moan out of pain and pleasure. He then thrust it in a slow phase and continue on adding another finger until he reached three. He removed his fingers and squirted some more lube. He then stroke his hard cock making sure its lubricated enough. He then aligned his tip on Taehyung's hole.

"Are you ready princess? This is going to hurt a little? But I promise you'll feel really good later on. I'll be gentle" Jungkook said to Taehyung looking at him with concern. Taehyung just nodded not trust his voice from too much anticipation.

Finally Jungkook entered him slowly and Taehyung can't help but scream. I mean who wouldn't? If you're a virgin and a huge cock will enter you right? Going back, Taehyung already has tears in his eyes. He felt like his bottom is being ripped apart.

Jungkook saw this and leaned forward to kiss Taehyung's eyes and then his lips to distract the poor boy.

Once he was already in,he waited until Taehyung nodded signaling him to move. He moved slowly and Taehyung keeps on moaning.

"Ahhh big boss f-faster" Taehyung moaned.

This made Kook to pick up his phase. The room was filled with moans, groans and skin slapping.

"Big boss I'm close" Taehyung said and stroke his hard cock for more pleasure.

Jungkook is now moving in an animalistic phase. He kept moving until Taehyung finally released on their stomack. A few more thrust and he finally came shooting his hot seed inside Taehyung.

He got up and grabbed a tissue to wiped both of their bodies. He layed down next to Taehyung and cuddled with him.

"That was amazing" both of the said at the same time. They chuckled and soon entered the dreamland.