II

Going Shopping (Just so you know, this is set like a week or two before school starts).

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Katsuki yelled. Mitsuki walked up to him, smacking him across the head.

"That's no way to treat your little sister." She stated, her hand still in the air, her eyes shut, showing the true look of disappointment every mom has.

"SISTER?" He looks at the four year old wide eyed, then back at his mom. "YOU OLD HAG! I DON'T WANT A SISTER!"

"Well I don't like you either." Stated the little girl, crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks out.

"Why you little-." He started, stomping towards her, when his mom grabbed the back of the collar on his shirt.

"Be ready for tomorrow!" Mitsuki grinned.

"What's tomorrow?!" He yelled, still furious.

"You're taking Y/n shopping!"

~

"NII-SAN WAKE UP!" Y/n exclaimed, jumping on Katsuki's bed.

"I'm Bakugo to you. I'm not your damn brother." He glared, pushing her off his bed.

"O...okay, Katsu-Kun-."

"Bakugo!" He corrected her.

"Bakugo-Kun." She looked down, hoping to one day refer him as Nii-San. "We get to go shopping together!" Katsuki groaned loudly into his pillow.

"Get out." He demanded, finally standing up, He towered over her.

"O-okay Bakugo-Kun!" She squeaked, scurrying out his room.

~

As Katsuki walked down the stairs he saw Y/n on the table, swinging her legs, with a giant grin plastered on her face. She was wearing a white T with Endeavor on it, and (f/c) basketball shorts, with a yellow backpack on.

"Nii- I mean Bakugo-Kun!" Y/n yelled. She sliding off the table, stumbling once she got to the ground. She slid on her white socks to her gray sneakers. "Can... can you help me tie my shoes?" She nervously asked, still smiling. He grunted just walking past her to get to his shoes. Slipping his shoes on and opened the door. "I guess not."

Y/n jogged a little bit to catch up to him. She held her backpack straps and re-cycled her smile, but this time bigger than the time before. "Which store are we going to?" The h/c girl looked up to the ash blond boy.

"The mall." He grunted.

"Cool!"

~

The two walked in, Y/n went wide eyed. "This place is huge!" Little stars formed in her eyes. She followed Katsuki around as he was trying to find an okay store. "Bakugo-Kun." She called.

"What?" His words were filled with attitude.

"Can we go in there?" She said pointing to a shop filled with super hero merchandise. The sign read: 'Super!'

"No." He plainly responded. Continuing his journey to a different store.

After a solid 10 minutes of walking to a store he thought would work. "Here we go brat-." He looked behind him. "Kid?" He looked around. 'God dammit! The hag's gonna' kill me!'

~

The four year old frantically looked around her. "Bakugo-Kun?" Tear formed in her eyes. She lost him when she said she had to go to the bathroom, he grunted, which made her think he heard her. Tears streamed down her face. "Nii-San?" She spun in a full circle. She saw some spiky hair so she ran up to him. "Nii-San?" She said grabbing his sleave.

A man that looked around 18 looked back at her. "Do I know you?" He yanked his arm away from her and walked away. More harsh tears went down her face. Her heals popped up as she crouched down and held her knees.

"Hello? Do you need some help?"

~

'God fucking dammit.' Katsuki, looked past corners, and lightly jogged to look in different stores. He went up to the Super Hero store from earlier. He scanned the small space 'Where the fuck is she!?'

~

"Do you need some help?" Y/n looked up to see a guy that looked Katsuki's age, he was wearing an All Might T, and khaki shorts. He had broccoli colored hair and forest green eyes, that matched his hair. "I'm Midoriya!" He was already squatted down to height.

"H-hi Mido-Chan." She sniffed, standing up wiping her tears. "I-I'm *hic* Y/n." She replied.

"What's your last name?" He smiled.

"Um... I don't think my brother would want me to tell anyone." She replied.

"Oh, okay. Well Y/n-San where are your parents?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not here with them." She replied. Tears re-gathered in her eyes. "I lost my brother!" She yelled, hugging him. Once she let go, Izuku stood up and held her hand.

"Let's go find your brother."