Chapter Fifteen

"Why aren't you breathing?" Jisung whispers to the elder. Chenle's mind explodes as he tries to keep a straight face. "Because your breath smells." He blurts out. "Aw, thanks." Jisung smirks at the elders comments.

"Yes, Jisung. Keep it like that!!" The director says as the camera's continue flashing.

Why is he smirking like that? Chenle thinks to himself.

"That's it for now. I'll e-mail you guys the picture's you need to post on your social media and the captions and stuff. Everyone did a great job today!!" The director says and everyone drops what they're doing. "Thank you for having me, Mr. Kim!" Chenle bows and Jisung does the same. "No problem. Have a good night of sleep, I want you two to be here at nine again tomorrow." Chenle nods and walks to the main dressing room.

"Where are you going?" Donghyuck says. "You can wait for me in my dressing room, I have to wipe this make up off."

Chenle walks to the table and grabs the lotion and a pad and looks at himself in the mirror.

"You're forgetting a spot." A voice behind him says and Chenle looks up to see Jisung who just finished cleaning his face, standing next to him. "Wha-" "Give me that," Jisung takes the clean pad from Chenle's hand, puts a small amount of lotion on it. "Close your eyes." He says, Chenle does what he says when he feels Jisung holding his chin and makes him tilt his head up, since Jisung is taller than him.

"Cute," Jisung mumbles, but Chenle heard it clearly and decides to tease the younger. "Did you just call me cute?" He grins but he doesn't notcie that Jisung is also smirking. "Yes, of course. In my opinion you're still cute as fuck."

Chenle's grin drops at the word 'still', but regains confidence. "Is that a compliment?" He says and his small grin is forming on his lips again. "Yes. If you want I can continue complimenting you, but then we would be here until tomorrow morning." Jisung says, melting Chenle's heart.

But then Chenle remembers the party. "Don't try to flirt with me, I know what you did." He says as he takes a step back from Jisung. He grabs his bag and is about to leave when Jisung grabs his wrist. "Chenle, hear me out." He says and Chenle pulls his wirst back.

"I saw it with my own eyes Jisung," "Please, please just listen, we won't see each other after this again, so just listen for the last time." Jisung says and something in his eyes tells Chenle to listen.

"Continue,"