■ Bonus ; one

•▪•<<<□■♡■□>>>•▪•

Yoonmin special

____________

It was a normal day in bangtan's dorm. Jin was out filming for his solo music video. Namjoon was also out producing in his studio. And Hoseok was visiting his girlfriend. This leaves the married couple alone in their big house.

Yoongi woke up from sleep late in the morning.

He went to the living room to find others but only found his mochi snuggled up on the couch on his phone.

"So you are finally awake..'' Jimin said as Yoongi sat beside him.

"Hmm what are you watching?" Yoongi said and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Yoongi tried to look in the screen and saw some familiar words.

"Hey I tried to ask you even before what's yoonmin and jihope but you didn't tell me that..."

"Aish why do you wanna know?"

"Come on just tell me now." Yoongi said in a pouty voice.

"Ok fine I'll explain. You know your pouting always works on me...."

"I know baby"

"So...Yoonmin is the ship name of us. Like Yoongi and Jimin combines Yoonmin. A huge number of fans even before we announced our relationship used to ship us a couple. And Jihope...well it was the ship name of me and Hobi hyung. A lot of people shipped us as a couple also. You know our fans used to fight so much over which ship is realer."

Yoongi was really amused at this listening carefully to Jimin's words.

"Really? They used to fight over this??"

"Yes and you know I'm reading an article of a fan about it. There was two big ship accounts one Yoonmin and the other Jihope...they used to fight a lot. But then suddenly got inactive on their fan accounts for months. And after we revealed our relationship, the Jihope account posted a long post about how immature their wars were. And they love someone now with whom they used to fight over ships. After the post, the two accounts deactivated. Many fans believe that those two shippers somehow fell in love with each other. Because their posts were indicating that a lot.....So yeah that's it."

"That's interesting how they might've got together..." Yoongi laughed but his smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Jiminie....why did they think you were dating anyone else? Like....I can't even bear the thought of you being with someone.."

"Whatever people think I ain't sharing you with anyone." Yoongi back hugged Jimin and put his chin on his shoulder.

"You're such a cutie when you're jealous..." Jimin giggled.

"Shut up"

And in the end of the day after messing out with each other the couple at last ended up making out in the couch.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤