Chapter 1

Olivia walked in to her bar. She smiled at all the boys who stared at her. Mainly the one's with piercings and tattoo's. Her arms were covered in tattoo's. She had a spider bite piercing. Her blue hair shined, her bangs always falling in her face. Her legs covered in tattoo's as well. The black tank-top came down to the tip of her bra, she wore ripped up skinny jeans. She came to the bar tender.

"Ah, Olivia where is Elena?" He asked.

"Oh she's out in about, I have know idea," The goth boy sat next to her. Covered in tattoo's his lip pierced. Pure black hair and bangs. "My kinda guy," she thought to herself. He looked up at her. She looked at him. She smiled. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

"So, your the older twin? Olivia is it," His voice sounded full of sleep he may have lost.

"Yes. I'm the older twin. Olivia. Elena is in Texas. She went away to get some "air" from me," She looked at the table. Thinking back to the night where Elena and Olivia had that fight.

Elena: I'm home...

Olivia: Where is he? Where is the guy your spending so much time with.

Elena: Brandon is in collage, and I don't spend that much time with him because your always keeping me here!

*Olivia looked straight at Elena*

Olivia: Yeah, I do. Your my little sister. I have to. But, you always spend day and night with Brandon and you have been gone for weeks. Elena weeks. We are not human, Elena. We are the fae. A very rare breed. Vampire, werewolf, witch, sucubuss, devil's powers, demon's., siren's. We are the devil's step-daughters Elena. I thought you got caught. Hunters are after us, Me and you Elena. Your to young to understand. Our blood is rare. It can be used for  writing the laws for the underworld. Could even kill another Vampire or something of that sort.

*Elena looked at her sister.*

Elena: You are always worried about me. I can handle myself.

Olivia: No, you can't handle yourself against the hunt-

Elena: OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! WORRY ABOUT YOU FOR ONCE. I WILL HANDLE MYSELF.

*Elena packed her bags and went out the door with a slam behind her*

"I'm sorry to hear that..." He got up and whispered in her ear;

"I read your thought," She looked at him. She finally sat down. She felt bad for the way she treated her sister. She looked at him.

"I could feel you in them, no need to care about me...I can handle myself. " she sighed. He tugged her outside. He pulled her in to his chest and she cried. He laid his head on hers, rubbing her back. One couple looked at him. Then her. He tapped into their minds;

girl: She must be having drunk emotions

Boy: What a man? Only if Sarah would cry like that I would be just the boyfriend for her,

He tapped out. Olivia walked a few feet away from him. He felt bad.

"If you want, you can come with me," He looked at her face change.

"I don't know you one bit, but if you want me too..." He looked at her again. Want? Want? I need you too.

"Yea, I do," He grabbed her hands. Looking into her light purple eyes.

"Your eyes are somethin' Olivia," She smiled. He could see her blush.  He walked with her to his car. Taking her to his house.

  Olivia sat on the couch playing video games with a guy she never got a name for.

"Hey, I never got your name," He smiled.

"It's  Alex. Alex King." She smiled. He paused the game and smiled back.

"Well, I'm Olivia Star,"

"Who knew your last name is star. The way your eyes sparkle like stars, so ironic," She smiled,blushing. He leaned closer.

"Well, I don't wanna sound like a fan girl or anything but, your hot." She leaned closer whispering. He laughed;

"Yea. Well not meaning to sound like a fan guy but, uh...Your sexy..." He kissed her neck. She smiled. He moved from her neck to her lips. Putting her legs around him carrying her to his room. Pulling their pants, shirts, and underware off. Laying her on the bed, running his hands over her breast's, her tattoo's. He licked her and fingered her. She sucked him and made him cum so many times. He pulled her up and put her on the bed. Putting his hard cock inside her. She moaned. He smiled down at her. Kissing her lips. The night went so slow. She ran her hand down to his re-harding cock and stroked it one last time that night.

"Ah! Olivia...God! Olivia, oh baby. Ahhhhh!!"  He came into her mouth one last time. She looked up at him, kissing his lips again.

"Olivia, baby...I have seen you come into that bar so many time, wanting and needing you. I have thought about doing this for a long time now,...Now I have you. This is a wrong time to ask but, Will you go out with me?" She giggled.

"I will go out with you. You fucked me like you meant to," She had an evil smirk appear on her face. He kissed her again and whispered;

"Now, lets go to sleep it's late," She looked at the clock. It was 6:00 already the next day. They talked themselves to sleep. They switched phones. Getting the numbers. She finally fell asleep, on his chest. It was about 7:59 when he fell asleep. Dreaming about that night again.