Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jason tried to force me to move into his house after he found out I was his mate, but of course I objected. There was no way in hell I was moving into a house with him. I would end up killing him if that was the case. And jail is not apart of my plan to escape him. I did however, come when ever I wanted to.

I was lying on the couch reading a magazine when Jason walked into the living room.

"Babe?" I gave him my deadliest face and rolled my eyes.

"What have I told you about calling me that?" He just smirked and pulled me off the couch and flung me over his shoulder. I begged, kicked, and screamed for him to put me down and he would not listen. Sighing, I gave up.

"Okay, you win," He put me down on my feet gently and supported my left side by holding me up. "Now what was so important that you had to come in here and nearly kill me?" Jason sat me down and sat next to me and just stared at me with a big grin on his face. He told me that we were going somewhere and when I asked where he just continued to smile like a creep. Okay two can play at this game.

I started to roll my eyes at him and then turned away from him, breathing heavily. If he hated one thing, it was when I was upset with him. It was me being upset period.

"Damn it,Alexandriastop that." He said and I could tell he was clenching his jaw. He was trying not to give in because it's in his instinct to give me what I want, when I want it...at ALL times.

"Will you tell me now?" I asked just noticing the fake tears streaming down my face. He had his eyes closed when I turned to face him.

"It's a surpriseAlexandria." He said through clenched teeth. I looked at him and pouted, surprises are not my thing at all. He looked at me and took a deep breath.

"You're becoming very spoiled you know." I looked at him shocked. I'm anything but spoiled. Okay maybe a little in the materialistic sense, but other than that no. If he didn't want to tell me he didn't have to. I'll just tell him I won't go. As that thought popped into my head Jason glared at me. I'd be six feet under if looks could kill. He stormed out of the house and seconds later I heard clothes being shredded outside. He shifted and looked out the window as his large black wolf ran deeper into the forest. What just happened?

It was twelve in the morning when he got back, I was crying my eyes out and he just brushed passed me when he came inside. Jerk! I marched upstairs to his room and stood in front of his bed.

"You mind explaining why the hell you took off earlier? I was worried sick! And then you have the audacity to come in here at twelve in the morning and not say anything to me. Who the hell do you think you are?" He looked at me and lay down in his bed. "Say something asshole!" He sat up and stared at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked in a voice a little too calm for my liking.

"Oh I don't know, how about apologizing for leaving me here alone and not telling me where the hell you were going, I was worried about you." I shouted, my voice cracking at the end. "Do you have any idea what could have happened to me in this house while you were out there 'venting?' And what the hell were you mad about anyway? I didn't do anything!"

"Nothing would have happened to you. There are guards standing outside and watching over you." Ugh, why's he so calm?

"That's besides the fucking point Jason. You left me alone in this big house. I barely know anything about this place; I've been here for about two weeks. I need you here at all times until I feel comfortable." I had to whisper that last part, I hated to depend on people. He stood up and came to hold me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head in the crook of his neck. As soon as I took a whiff of his scent I calmed down. His scent was amazing. He smelt like citrus and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on.