Prolouge

"All I Want To Do Is Cry And Scream And Let It All Out Because It's Killing Me Inside"
*Play Song*

BJ'S POV
Laying down in the fatal position in my worn out bed with sweat dripping from my forehead.The feeling of fear rushing through my body,and tears building up in my eyes.

Going through yet another anxiety attack that stems from reoccurring nightmares that I have because of a man that's suppose to love and protect me . A man whose suppose to teach me how to be treated by any man.A man that I call my father.

You see every since the tender age of 13 .When I started to develop the round and perky breast with the firm poke of a booty my father would touch me .Then when I turned 16 and touching wasn't enough for him my father started taking advantage of me sexually.

He would tell me "i'm showing you how you're supposed to be fucked". "This is because I love you he would tell me" At least  a nigga can't take your virginity and leave ." Are some of the cruel,soul taking ,and disgusting things he that he would say while he's slowly killing the souls of his only child.

As a little girl I thought my life wouldn't be like this .It wasn't always like this . I had a loving home with two parents that I thought loved and adored me dearly . Up until one day when my mom up and left and still to this day hasn't returned .Everyday I wonder what would life be like if she was still here.Why did she leave me with a man like him .Was I not good enough .
Everyday I ask "why me?" "What did I do to deserve this ?" "Will my life ever get better ?"

This is just the cover page to my life story and we haven't even gotten to the chapters yet .