Targets Acquired

Venus POV - 3 years later

When all you have to do for 3 years is train, and you can’t leave the house anymore, time seems to go by very...very slowly. My sisters and I have been copped up in our apartment for 3 fricken years training and getting used to our non human bodies. The hardest thing by far was learning how to handle our weapons with only 3 fingers now instead of 5 and getting used to the weight of our shells on our back.  Although father was right about us being faster, stronger than any regular human. We could physically run faster, and our muscles retained moves easier, kinda like muscle memory.  

But after 3 very hard years of training, were finally ready for that mission our father was going to give to us when we turned 18, which is today the way. Today is November 12th and were all turning 18! which means freedom, finally after 3… long… fricken….years.

Since we’ve been mutated, our appearances have changed slightly. We’ve all gotten a little taller and our faces don’t look so much like a kids face anymore. They’ve become more defined and shaped.. and less round. Also, all of our eyes naturally look like were wearing some kind of eyeliner underneath our masks. We all wear our masks the same as we did when we first put them on, covering our eyes. We all got new ones in the same color, but with longer tails so we could braid or do whatever we want with them.

My aqua one is braided and it comes down to just below my shell, where I have it clasped closed by a japanese hair accessory, I usually have it hung over one of my shoulders.

Larota’s tails were long and very thick. She twisted them very tightly and holds them closed with the same clip and I do.

Amoly had 2 long pigtail looking braids that both come to just below her shell.

And Talena just had to massive tails that hangs loosely and flow in the wind, her tails were made of a lighter material so she doesn’t get some sort of neck problem holding them up….

We all still wear the same thing protective gear, wrist and ankle and shin, guards. Only I now wear a black arm band that goes around my left upper arm, and a matching one that goes around my right thigh. The one on my leg is a dark grey with black outline, and the one on my arm has a yin and yang symbol on it. I keep it there to remind me that there is good and bad in everything.

For the past 3 years I’ve been dabbling in shinobi magic. I’m doing pretty good, and right now i’m trying to learn a new spell.

Currently we were waiting to be called into Shredders throne room to receive our order. Amy was talking nonstop, Lara was leaned up against the wall, her arms crossed. Tal was flipping her staff around slowly. I was pacing back and fourth.

“Hey Amy? Is it possible for you to quit talking?” Lara snapped.

“hehe sorry, I just can’t stop thinking about what we're gonna have to do! Are going to have to infiltrate a secret hideout! OH! I know! We’re gonna have to..” Talena covered Amy’s mouth with her hand.

“Please stop talking. Were all nervous and we just want some peace and quiet.” She said. Amy nodded and Tal removed her hand and went back to flipping her staff. I grumbled and leaned against the wall Lara was on and crossed my arms.

“Something wrong Venus?” Lara asked.

“You guys remember when we heard those foot patrols talking about someone called "the turtles". Besides us, I want to know who is like this" I said gesturing to myself.