Waking up

Two treasure hunters were walking along the shoreline with their metal detectors looking for something valuable to sell when one the metal detectors started beeping.

Alex: Hey Mike, I found something!

Mike: Well don't just stand there, let's dig it up!

The two men immediately got to work with their shovels and they dug for quite a while. They hoped that whatever it was, was worth the effort.
          Finally they were rewarded with a CLANG!

Alex: I hit something!
He shouted in excitement.

Mike: Calm down we still *huff* have to dig up the rest of it.*huff*

Alex: I think we should take a break and come back tomorrow. The tide is starting to rise.

Mike:*huff* sounds good to me.

They left to come the next day, but while they were gone a yellow light turned on and shown out of the hole, soon after the light turned on the sound of a powerful engine could be heard revving up. Right after the sound, a huge drill ruptured up from the sand and soon after it came a giant man in some sort of what looked like a diving suit. He stood and took in his surroundings, he looked up at the moon and realized something.
A/N(we'll call him Al, short for Alpha)

Al:*thoughts* This is the surface. We finally made it to the surface!
But where is my daughter?