I have an idea

Bobby loves Gia but Gia not him. Often he cries in his bed but he tells no one. His mother calls him on his Cheesophone (the most famous phone if you want to be a "cool" kid you need to get it) "Booobbbyy Darling me and my new Love Charles are going to ski today for 5 and a half days so please make sure to feed the turtles." she scream with her high voice. "sure mum have fun" he ends the call. Bobby dances in his room, he is so happy. Now he can make a nice party to impress Gia!

"Sexi Sexi party tonight guys come" He writes that to everyone "cool" in the village. He hopes Gia will come and brushes his nice hair. He loves his curly curly hair. Bobby buys a lot of bubble tea and tasty burritos. The cool shirt he is wearing has a watermelon on it. Very splashy. The sun is beginning to escape and the sky is a soft pink. The night almost comes.

27 people are already there in the supre apartment. Nice music and food is on the tables almost perfect. But Bobby is waiting for someone. The girl he likes the most and then he sees her coming. With her black long hair, the red shorts and the Spongebob T-shirt. She is perfect. At her side her best friend Florine with her short green hair. She looks too spicy for little Bobby.

He goes to his mate Dylan and asks for help with the girl. He is sweet like honey and his lemon shirt is sour, he got good tips. He says "go and talk to her. The best thing to say is 'hey how are you' " Bobby nods extremely and starts the ways to her. Breath out and out he thinks.

To be continued in next chapter...

Instagram: wobbab