Chapter 11

Is it cringy? Moving too fast?
Please let me know, wrote most of this book half asleep

I groan waking up in a comfy bed. Silk blankets and a warm arm around my waist. I look up to the ceiling trying to gain my vision better. But my vision continues to be blurry. I groan in pain as I can't feel any muscle in my body.

I then start to panic and whimper trying harder to move a muscle.

I start crying as I have a mini panic attack. I cant move!

"Shhhh, calm down Jon" Evan's calm voice right by me as I felt him rubbing my head.

"E-evan?!?"

"What's wrong love, I can hear panic in your voice"

"I...I cant movve.. what's going on?!?"

I felt the bed move a bit. Then I felt hands pick up my back up to a sitting position.

I dont know what I'm looking at but I look to were I think forward is.

"Jon look at me."

I try to spot Evan but all I see are burr spots. But I focus on a black spot.

"Jon look at me, not the door"

"That's not you?"

"Wait... can you not see me." I felt my chin being light move to look at another burr spot

"Evan??? I can only see spots"

"Shit"

I felt myself get picked up. I try to move my hand but I just felt it fall, swinging limp.

Evan POV

I picked up my scared and sick mate. He cant even see me! I carry him out of my bedroom and headed to the clinic part of the house.

On my way to the clinic I send a message to the pack link

'LUI! I need you to come to the clinic. Luke you come too, you know more about Super Omegas then all of us'

'Yes boss' lui says

'I'm on my way' Luke says

But then I heard a voice in the link

'Luke?' A weak voice of my mates

'De what's wrong?'

'Power....gone... I cant move'

'Shit I know what's wrong. Lui dont give him any meds' Luke says

'What why?' Lui asks as I got to the clinic and lay Jon on the bed

'Cause he just got claimed by his mate that's apart of a pack. Remember having strange power flow throught your veins?'

'Ya?'

'We need to somehow get his raccoon to control the power surge without getting sick' Luke explains

'So... how does that work?'

Luke runs into the room, holding hands with Ohm.

"We force some of his power back. Making sure his raccoon knows who is in charge."

Luke looks at Jonathan and closes his eyes.

Red lines glow, tracing his veils, up to his neck and disappears on Luke.

Then Jon gasps and grabs my hand and looks at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

Luke coughs and hangs off Ohm tired.

Then I felt a bit of energy drain out of me. I scratch my neck and watch de sit up and hug me.

"You ok love?"

He nods, "better"