Fifteen

After Neymar dropped me off last night we kissed once more outside the front door to my apartment building. It wasn't as big and passionate as the one we had on the beach, but it was small and sweet. 

The small kind that makes your stomach fill with butterflies which could make you burst.

Waking up this morning, a smile was painted across my face.

Neymar likes me.

And I like him.

I have to shower and get dressed for my interviews today. I don't wear the red dress that I left out because I just didn't feel like it.

Instead I go for a cropped shirt which is red and white polka dots with crisp white buttons up the front and at the sleeves. I pair it with a plain black skirt and a pair of nude heels. 

I'm wearing minimal make-up and m hair is tied up into a top knot bun with a few baby hairs framing my face.

"Don't you look nice." Evan smiles at me, looking up from his phone.

"Take a picture please." I hand hiim over my phone and place my hands on my hips, which makes my shirt ride up alittle showing my torso, one leg infron of the other I stare straight into the camera. I hear the snap of the camera so I walk over and take my phone off Evann and post the picture to instagram with the caption, "Can't wait for all of my interviews."

Almost immediatly I get hundreds of likes and lovely comments which makes me smile, especially when I see one comment.

"Oh my God, Neymar just liked this. #OTP." I smile and lock my phone before locking up my apartment and get the elevator down with Evan who is on the phone to someone so I just blow my lips out making a vibrating noise.

"When I came in here there were paparazzi waiting outside. Just so you know." Evan tells me once he's off the phone which makes me sigh and take out my EOS lip balm ot of a pocket of one of the pockets in my skirt, letting my lips become moistured because they've been really dry this morning.

"Let's do this." I walk out, making sure not to fall, making sure to smile at the cameras which the flashes are very bright which makes me wish I had brought my sunglasses.

I climb into the back of he car along with Evan and he tells the drvier where to go before turning to me.

"Okay first, you've got an interview on this Brazilian News show. You're talking about the new movie. Just explain in very lose detail your part. Even though it's not a big part, it's still part of the story.

"Okay, so explain but keep it light?" I ask and he nods. The driver then turns on the radio and it starts to play and it s a catchy song so Evan and I can't help but sing along. 

I laugh hard at Evan who is screaming along to the song so I record him and post it to Instagram.

You can probably tell that I'm a bit obsessed with Instagram.

We arrive at place where this news show is held. It's early in the morning and they're just started filming so I have to quickly film a bit that will show up later in the show when I'm close to coming on. It's just a quick video of me waving into the camera, smiling wide.

I go into the green room with Evan and wait for the time when I have to go on.

Which is in two hours.

It's not bad sitting with Evan, but most of the time he has to be on phone calls so I go between texting Kaya and Neymar.

Kaya and I are talking about the movie premiere next week that I've invited her and Marc to the premiere. We also talk about the baby. Kaya is telling me all of the names that she is think of.