Chap 9: My-Off the Crazy Birthday!

It's been a few months since Stuart and I got together. Okay, just two months. 

Stuart and I went on dates after dates. He always tried to have early dates and leave early just to go back to the hotel. 

It's November, my birthday month. Stuart knew the 22nd was my birthday. Thanksgiving Break. 

The day of my birthday, we were at my place, sitting on the couch and making out. 

"Could I send you to bed, sexy?" 

"Yes, babe. I'd love to." I kiss him. 

20 minutes later, we were in bed cuddled and he says he has to go back. 

"Why?" I ask. 

"I said I would meet some friends over there. I gotta go, baby. Love you." 

"Love you." 

He leaves, I quickly got dressed and slowly quietly followed Stuart down the street. He enters a housing that I have passed by so many times with him on our dates. I quietly walk up to the house, found a window open, and I stood under it. I could hear my boyfriend and this woman make love on the bed. I hear them talk to each other. 

"Oh, Stu. You have made me a new woman." The woman says. 

"Really?" Stuart was confused. 

"You know you can have only one, right?" 

"One what?" Stuart was listening. 

"A girl, or woman. Me or the girl?" 

Stuart thought and looked at Marie. She was more mature then Sarah and he was doing her behind his girlfriend's back. 

"You. It's you, Marie." 

"Stu, you have to dump her. Now." 

"Baby, I'll do it later. She's busy with dumb schoolwork."

"Schoolwork?"

"She's in high school." 

"Oh boy. Dump her, Stuart. If you want to be with me." 

"I will after we have our time." He held Marie and turned them over. 

Marie had no view of the window from her angle, all she saw was Stuart over her. Sarah slowly looked up into the window and saw her boyfriend on top of this other woman. He had been coming here after their dates, just to do her in the evening. Sarah ran home, there she found Donnie waiting at the steps.