Chapter 4

"Let's start now shall we?"
---------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE

Anything that is in '   '  means that it's the person speaking in their head.

That was the most boring meeting i've ever had for the last 10 years of my life.
To keep it simple, we're going to have Eunji walk around the streets from 5 PM till 3 AM with a small camera made by matt, to see if we can catch anything out of the ordinary or if we catch one of bangtans members.

Me and Jisoo will stay at a private hospital, on alert so that when any hurt citizens are brought to us we can act quickly.

Yeon will follow Eunji but from a 3 mile radius, to make things less suspicious, just in case if bangtan appears or someone tries to harm Eunji.

Not that Eunji can't protect herself, it's part of her job to be trained to protect herself if things don't go as planned, yeon is just there if theres more than 2 people attacking and a getaway driver.

Jaehoo and Everest will stay with Matt behind the screen, watching through the small camera.

Jaehoo will make notes and spot out any weird movements or things that seem out of place.

Everest will make notes to report back to the prime minister and matt will hack into cameras to be able to get a clear view of everying and inform Eunji about anything suspicious through a small mic in both of their ears.

The next time we see the priminister to report back about our progress is in a week from now.

I'm currently walking to the private hospital that i'll be working at for who knows how long, the prime minister said the mission will be over when we catch them, or at the max 5 years.

I pull out my badge and mask that the prime minister gave me.

It had my ID code, my name and the hospitals name and pinned it onto my clothes while placing the mask on my face.

They gave me two badges, just incase if i break one i can replace it in the meantime.

5 years though? Seriously? I sigh shaking my head, before bumping into someone, causing me to fall onto them.

I hear a deep groan and a curse as i shot my head up, my face inches away from a guy's face who looks like he's around his 20's.

He has platinum white hair (the picture is at the top of this chapter) , pale skin and black souless eyes, burning holes into my soul. The rest of his face is covered by a black mask, just like how mine covered my lower half of my face. The position we're in really doesn't help either. If i wasn't blushing before, i'm definitely blushing now.

"Can you.... get the FUCK off me?" He said before pushing me off roughly, making my eye brows crash together and my lips turn into a frown.

Sexy man is also a rude bastard.

"Calm down you rude son of a bitch, you could have asked nicely you prick" i spat out before standing up and tilting my head up a bit to look at him straight in the eyes.

He's not as tall as an average man, but his well built body makes up for his height. If he wasn't a dick, i would've found him attractive.

His eyes change from bored and souless to angry and something else i couldn't make out... It's kind of like that look that someone gived you when they want to murder you? Eh, as if he can hurt me.

Suddenly, the mysterious man pulled me closer by my arm and before i could open my mouth he whispered.

"Don't talk to strangers like that, especially if you don't know who they are....little kitten." He said just loud enough for only me to hear, i winced at how much pressure he was putting on my arm.