‽Two‽

Rebel

"What's up Eds?" I leaned my shoulder on the wall next to the boy.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to have a party this early in the year? I mean, people will trash your house and- and I don't know don't people get drunk and like, do....IT.... At party's?" He avoided eye contact as if his life depended on it.

"Isn't that the whole point?"

"No! Look, Rebel!"

Great another rant for me.

Richie

"There probably about to start making out any second now..." I mumbled to Stanley who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right he was just complaining about the lunch lady's not wearing hairnets, I doubt he wants a tonge in his mouth."  He retaliated, actually making a good point.

"Holy c-crap, L-look!"

Rebel

That's where I drew the line.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Eddie?! You think that's funny?!" I walked closer to him not caring about how he hates human contact.

"Huh?! Don't be a whimp now! Oh wait! You are a whimp! You are the definition of a whimp ass bitch! You know that!? And now you're not even fucking nice! "

I shoved him by his chest closer to the wall.

I was getting all up in his face

and i couldn't care less.

"And you know what! You're so gullible! I could tell you that you're pregnant and you would believe it! Maybe you're the reason why everyone always makes fun of us! But who what there for you every time someone would even try to touch you?!"

I had drawn a crowd at this point but it's to late now.

They all got to listen to me scream at my "friend".

"That's right! It was me! I was there and you think it's funny to say some shit like that?!"

I had  him against the wall now, our bodies only centimeters apart.

My eyes were filled with tears and he's never looked more scared.

I wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be alright but then I remembered what he said.

"I think you've really done it now Eddie! I think I fucking hate you! You! You are the reason why we all get made fun of and you're going to fucking pay!"

Just as I sprung myself at him two strong arms ripped me away.

I didn't even have to look to know who it was.

"Let me fucking go Richie I swear to God!" I thrashed around as he pulled me further away from Eddie.

Next thing I knew i was being thrown into a dark janitors closet.

"What did he say?" Richie asked, sitting next to me against the furthest wall.

"Nothi--"

"Don't even give me that shit. You love Eddie, you wouldn't have don't that over nothing."

I sighed, letting Eddie's words sink in...

My tears threatened to spill but I never cried...

I couldn't even remember the last time I had just broke down and cried.

"He talked about my parents..." A tear fell..

Richie almost instantly hugged me upon hearing those words.

"He told me they didn't and won't ever really care... His exact words were, just because your parents don't love or care about you doesn't mean they'll appreciate a trashed house.."

(Mr. And Mrs. Carson (Careless parents): They aren't home a lot and when they are... Well when they are the just fight
.. but I know they love me... Why else would they have had me?)

"How about this, we have that party tomorrow and drink until Eddie is the last thing you think about. Until he wishes he were us because while he's sitting with his mom doing some 4,000 piece puzzle of her vagina, we'll be out having fun, together."

I laughed, nodding quickly... I'd like that.

<><><<<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><>

A lot more people had shown up than i thought would have, but that's alright.

I was just standing by the door because that seemed to be the quietest place in my house at the moment.

There was a quiet knock from the other side.

"The doors open!" I called.

They knocked again.

Sorry this one's short Broski's