Chapter 1

Enjoy!
Hoseok hated the idea of moving into a different state far from his natural environment. It was maybe the tenth time he switched school due to small incidents, such as bodies being found with bite marks on them. The murders were never linked to him but he didn't want to stay where people could figure out that real vampires were in the area so he left. Some people would call him stupid for thinking vampires are real but they don't know something that he did.

Hoseok got to his new home which looked like a dump really but it was better than staying in a town full of murders. But he couldn't stay long since he wanted to take the time to get to his school and get a good look around before really attending it. "I guess it's better than unpacking everything right now...maybe school here won't be so bad like my last school.." hoseok said to himself before getting into his mom's car again so she could drive him there. He watched everything go by them as his mind was filled with all different thoughts and soon enough he got dropped off at the front of the school. The human didn't like how dark the school was as he though it was probably closed but then remembered that today was Monday so of course it wouldn't be closed today. He walked inside the school gazing around the hallway with an excited expression. "Hmm I wonder if I'll make new friends...or be alone.." he whispered walking straight into a class thinking there would be another hallway on the other side. "Oh shit.."

Hoseoks eyes were looking around the room that was also dark as well but soon his eyes were to be stuck on a certain person that was also staring back at him. He wondered what another human was doing just sitting in the dark like that without the lights on as the thought of him actual being a vampire creeps him out. The male that was sitting in the back looked at Hoseok and stayed quiet. As the transfer student didn't like to be starred at so he decided to speak to him "You should stop staring so hard you look like a crackhead." Hoseok spat at the boy with a sassy attitude. He then was about to walked out the classroom already disliking a person here. Hopefully he wouldn't encounter him again.

Before Hoseok could go any further the strange male pinned him to the wall "your lucky we are in a public place or you would have been dead" he threatened. Hoseok groaned at the impact his back made on to the wall. "Back off before I scream..and I am glad we are in a public place that way if I scream your pale ass would get caught.." hoseok whispered under his breath. He watched as the male let go when students and the teacher came in. Hoseok laughed as the other walked away but wanted a bit if revenge so walked he just to walk over to the teacher. "Mr. Teacher that student over there tried to harass me and I don't feel safe..and I think he does drugs!." Hoseok screams as fake tear ran down his cheek. "Min Yoongi how many times do we have to tell you no harming new students..they always leave!." The teacher sighed as Hoseok just learned the boy's name. The male known as Yoongi didn't care about what the teacher was saying to him "It's their fault they fuck up" He sighed as the human is getting on his nerves. "I hope they leave" he mumbled under his breath

The human decided to keep this going "He threatened to kill me Mr. Teacher.." hoseok cried louder making the class turn around to look at Yoongi. "Yoongi to the principal's office now!." The teacher yelled. Yoongi just shrugs and gladly went. While walking the halls he was starting to get hungry. His eyes started to turn red as he went to the exit of the school to go find his meal. After seeing the male leave Hoseok ran out and went to go explore more of the school. He then found a staircase and went up them as they led to the roof. When he arrived on the roof Hoseok went to the edge and looked down on the other parts of the school that still seemed dark. He sat down and looked up at the cloudy sky.

Hoseok stared to feel a bit cold so went back into the building. The brown haired boy wanted to go around more but didn't want to get lost somewhere so walked to the bathroom to just see what those looked like at least. He then decided he had enough of school and walked out of the building and tried to find his way home but then became lost. "Fuck..I don't recognize this from the drive to school.." he mumbled turning around to walk and try to find a place that looked familiar to him. Hoseok then saw Yoongi walk into a house he assumed was his but he didn't know that the other male just fed from a women and killed her.

Hoseok ran over to yoongi's house and knocked on the door loudly. "Excuse me I need help getting home!." He then saw the door open but once Yoongi saw who it is he slammed the door back shut. "How dare you..do you know who I am?" Hoseok said kicking the man's door before sitting on the porch. Yoongi then opened the door thinking he was gone but then sighed as he saw the human on his porch. "Dammit. Why are you still here" "Didn't you hear me the first time with those big ears of yours?..I'm lost." Hoseok said with a frown on his face. The vampire didn't like the attitude the human was giving him "You do realize I don't have to help you. So watch what you say to me"

"I'm sorry please help me find my way.. I'll give you money or something anything you want." Hoseok said as he stood back up to look at Yoongi. "I don't want your money. Where do you live" Yoongi said as he was completely emotionless. "I..I don't know. I just moved here today all I know is that my house is near that bridge that's closed off." Hoseok said as he was getting mad at himself for having to ask for directions when he should have tried to remember where his house was. Yoongi gave up and decided to help the human. "I know where the bridge is. Follow me" He said walking off his porch expected Hoseok to follow

Thank you for reading the first chapter of I'm in love with a human.
Please vote and comment as it would mean a lot to me for this being my first story on wattpad
Now I'm going to go get some sleep.....well try to because it's 3:28am for me.
Happy New Year's Eve/New years.....depending on where you live
Word count is 1200 words