(2)I REMEMBER HIM

Khushi's POV

I entered through the college gates.I saw some boys and girls are playing sports of all sorts. Then I remember him, my first crush , my Veer,and how Riya  always insulted me,in front of everyone.

FLASHBACK
Finally the sport period.It's my favorite period,I can play with everyone.

Today I brought my new badminton bat which my parents bought for me, after several attempts of intense begging.

I stand alone in the playground.
Everyone is busy enjoying themselves.My eyes see Veer.He is playing football. "How can someone be so good looking?"I wonder.My batch mates are standing a few feet away,gossiping and giggling.And with them was Riya.

I walk towards them,asking "Hey,wanna play with me?I have an extra shuttle,"hoping one of them will agree to play.

Riya looks at me with a smirk. "And why would we want to play with you?Have you even seen your face?"the girls laughed.

My eyes fill with tears.It hurts,it really hurts,not having any friend at school .

FLASHBACK ENDS

So i finally I update book , so guys I this dedicated to leejordan88 how request me update book.

Four chapter will flash back about veer and Khushi, and her story .

I will update only four days .

How was chapter

Please vote and comment on my book ,see you guys tomorrow by I love you all