Zadison; Say my name

The steamy hot water traveled down Zoe's body, calming her nerves down a bit. she was on edge since this morning, thinking a warm shower would ease her off.

Zoe ran her hands through her wet, brown hair, untangling knots. she always hated her hair, hot it was always naturally straight. She hated her long arms and legs too, her nose, her eyes, lips, hands...face. just everything. It was normal teenage shit to go through and think about, but Zoe just felt...insecure.

Sighing, she rubbed her eyes tiredly. everything that happened in the span of a week was too overwhelming for zoe. finding out she was a witch, getting shipped here, frat parties, rapists, death. she felt like breaking down. zoe knew she was the weakest among the coven, and it was bothering, but no one could blame her. zoe's eyes watered with tears, threatening to spill. she didn't want to be here. no one did.

but, like she did with most things, zoe just had to suck it up and keep it inside her, locking it away forever. the brunette wiped the tears, but she knew her eyes were stained red.

"you caused quite a shit show down there." chuckled a voice behind the curtain. "leaving all suddenly like that."

zoe sniffled, rolling her eyes. "what do you want?"

"to take a fucking shower." she replied back snarkily.

zoe scratched the back of her neck. "i just got in though."

for a while, zoe had thought her roommate had already left her alone, hearing no sign of her until zoe heard some clothes drop to the ground. in an instant, the shower curtain was pulled back, revealing a satisfied looking madison and a not so satisfied zoe. she freaked out, trying to cover herself as best as she could while madison on the other hand, had not problem with nudity.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!? can't you see i'm in here?!" zoe yelled, pissed and embarrassed that her peace was disturbed by madison out of all people. sometimes, she seemed to have no sense of personal space.

"uh yeah, i'm not fucking blind." madison countered, getting in the shower.

"look," zoe began. "can you please, like, leave? nudity isn't my forte." she said, still trying to hide herself.

madison tampered with the shower temperature, looking back at zoe, to check her out. "your body is fine, don't be a prude." she found the perfect temperature and left it there, turning around to grab zoe's arm.

"if you think about it, long arms will help you smack the shit out of someone." madison smirked, her wet, blonde hair falling perfectly in place, capturing her face beautifully.

zoe's lips threatened to turn into a smile, but she allowed it anyways. madison being kind was a rare sight, almost weird.

still holding her arm, madison trailed further down until her hand which she grasped tightly, entwining them with her own. "you have nice hands."

"t-thanks." zoe stuttered, the tips of her fingers feeling like they were burning against madison's cool ones. she felt the blonde's other hand snake around her shoulder, up her neck and rested at her cheek. her thumb wiped away the small leftover tears that zoe didn't noticed she still had.

"why were you crying?"

"why do you care?"

"cause i'm being nice." madison snapped. the hand that was on zoe's cheek brought them closer together, closing the gap in between. madison kissed her roughly, and zoe went into shock for a moment. madison was...yep, she was definitely kissing her.

zoe reacted quickly though, kissing her back, sliding her tongue into madison's mouth easily, because she let it happen. one of madison's hands were tied in zoe's wet hair as the other went further down her body. madison caught her bottom lip, biting gently as the other girl let out a soft moan.

"you're a good kisser." the blonde mumbled, moving away from zoe's lips to kiss along her jaw, then up her ear.

zoe's eyes were half lidded, and she wasn't so sure if it was because of the water getting in her eyes or the fact she was making out with her fellow witch. "who said i wasn't?" zoe muttered back.

madison smirked and gave her ear one last kiss before her missing left hand came back up again. "i know you're stressed." she said, her hand moving up her thigh. "cause this shit hole is a lot to handle." madison's hand lingered on zoe's hip, twirling her thumb around and making small circles. "i just wanna make you feel good."

Madison trailed her hands farther down her body, she reached the girls thighs as she slipped her hands between them.

She pressed her thumb against Zoe's clit, rubbing slow, soft circles.

zoe's face turned red, and not from the heat of the shower. She threw her head back slightly, she finally made sense of what was happening. Before she replied, madison kissed her softly again, her long fingers entering zoe. She curled her fingers inside of her, thrusting, hitting all the right places. She moaned into madison's mouth, biting her bottom lip like the blonde did with her before.

she was so dazed she didn't even realize her situation. reality struck her like a bus.

"no, no, no." zoe said quickly, gripping madison's arm as to stop her. "y-you're gonna die. i'm a fucking death trap. please."

madison pulled her fingers out, licking them while making direct eye contact with zoe. "see? not dead." zoe blushed, looking down. "hey, hey." madison lifted her chin up. "i've felt worse things than death. i'll be okay."

zoe nodded, letting the more experienced girl take over. she'd never seen this side of madison before, usually the girl was so harsh and rude, but she was being so soft and gentle to her, and at the same time, still be so aggressive.

madison had zoe pinned in the corner of the shower, their wet bodies pushed against each other, and zoe had her arms wrapped around madison's shoulder. her breathing sped up as the blonde fingered her faster, her nails digging into madison's back.

"Fuck..." she breathed, tears pricking at the sides of her eyes.

"It's okay." madison reassured, planting soft kisses all over her neck to calm her down.

"Say my name." The blonde spoke.

Zoe didn't say anything, she wanted to, but she couldn't.

"Mm, did I stutter, baby?" She replied.

"M-Madison.." Zoe finally had the strength to speak.

"I like the sound of that." Madison replied, satisfied, as she slowed down the pace of her fingers, just a bit.

Zoe was close and madison could feel it, so she sped up as she circled Zoe's clit with her thumb. In mere seconds, zoe cried out and whimpered into madison's neck. As she came to a release, all feeling in her legs gave out and she slumped against the blonde, who caught her.

Madison smirked, biting her earlobe to get another rise out of the worn out girl. But she didn't respond. Immediately, Madison was worried she pushed her too far. she shook her, calling out her name. "zoe?"

"Y-yeah.." the brunette replied, trying to steady her breathing. "i'm fine."

Madison gulped and caressed her gently. The water had gone cold, but it was pure relief from the hot water that had turned both of their bodies red.

"Will this be a one time thing?" zoe whispered.

"Do you want it to be?" Madison replied.

"No."