05. detention

TIME WENT BY fast. haechan happily grabbed mark by the arm. it was his first time to be in detention. and probably the last.

mark shook his head, chuckling. the boy didnt even know why he agreed to get detention with the transferee. he wouldnt admit to himself that he was obsessed with proving donghyuck that he was better than huang renjun.

"thank you hyung!!!" he engulfs the older boy in his embrace. it wasnt necessary but the canadian boy felt his cheeks warm up.

"you caught us in trouble, what can i do?" 'LIES, MARK LEE. YOU COULDVE SAY NO.' mark mentally scolds himself. but then again, he wanted this. he hated to admit that he found the transferee cute. too cute that he wants to cuddle and kiss him every second of the day.

"well, you said yes--"

"lee minhyung and lee donghyuck, im glad that both of you are here. i want you both to clean up the whole male restroom instead of staying in a room just staring at each other. i dont tolerate pda in this school." the principal, who popped out out of nowhere says, handing them a bucket filled with cleaning equipments.

donghyuck gladly took it. the principal just walked away silently. the two boys remained there standing.

"so are we just gonna stay here standing?" the younger boy asks. "lets go!!!" he took mark's hand, locking their fingers together as he pulls the older to the male restroom down the hall.

"FINALLY WE'RE DONE!" mark wipes his sweat with his blue face towel. donghyuck places the bucket on the side before washing his hands.

mark does the same too before exiting the restroom. the jeju resident has never been more satisfied. he was  happy that he got to spend time with mark, even if they didnt really exchange words.

"haechan-ah whats taking so long?" mark whines as he knocks on the door. the boy got out of the restroom, placing a kiss on the older boy's cheek.

mark's cheeks flushed red. he could hear his heart beating, thumping as if he ran a 24k race. he was starting to get nervous because donghyuck might hear it.

haechan walked by as if nothing happened, waving at my mark.