0

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Chanyeol was a man who cared. But only when no one else could see it. His hand was resting upon the face of the person who was warming the left side of his bed for the night. Naturally, he lightly trailed his fingers along their cheekbones, just as he had many times before.

Beauty was something incompatible with time. The more time you spend looking at a flower or a painting or a person, the more flaws you begin noticing and the less flawless they become. You get over the initial attraction and begin realising maybe the thing you admired so much was no longer beautiful. It was no longer worth your time or your effort. It was no longer addictive. And you no longer feel the same about it.

Baekhyun was a beautiful man. Yet his beauty never fell subjective to time. He was the exception because Chanyeol still found him striking and Chanyeol still found him addicting and Chanyeol still found himself admiring the elder, unlike with the others, even after the countless times he had woken up besides Baekhyun, just as he had now.

Slender thighs flung over a plain blanket and soft snores filled the otherwise soundless room. Baekhyun was still asleep and Chanyeol took advantage of that fact. As Chanyeols hands slowly began their journey across Baekhyuns milky skin, the athletes mouth curled up into a small smile, his fingers exploring the markings on Baekhyuns body. Some were small and faint. Others were bold and harsh. All a different shape, a darker colour, a smaller size than the last one but through the differences all had one consistency- every single mark was made by Park Chanyeol- made by his hands, his lips, his teeth, his nails.

Everything on Byun Baekhyuns body was claimed by Park Chanyeols name but nothing more. Skin to skin, physical relations and nothing else. When the marks faded, new ones were made but they were never permanent and they never would be.

Park Chanyeol was a man who cared deeply when no one was around. Yet he was a man in which denial of trust ran deeper. A man in which the world wanted to know more about, but a man who didn't want to know the world, besides their bedrooms and their parties and the sex.

And so the smile disappeared as he walked towards the bathroom bare. Monotonously, following his routine. And then returning to his plain room in a low hanging towel. Baekhyun was still asleep and so Chanyeol pushed the elder until he was startled and sprawled on the wooden floor.

"Go to your room."  Chanyeol stated, dropping his towel as he faced his wardrobe looking for some clothes to wear.

Just as suspected he picked out an all black ensemble- a turtleneck and some skinny jeans. Just as expected a simple outfit for a man who simply did not care for anything but himself.

"I'm going to be late."  Baekhyun sighs.

"You should've woken up earlier."

"Couldn't you have woke me up?"  Baekhyun began as he stood looking for the clothes that were scattered on the floor the night before.

Chanyeol ignored the statement and walked to the pairs living space. He grabbed an apple and slowly ate it.  He checked his watch as Baekhyun rushed across the space to his own room, slamming the door shut upon his overdue arrival. The sound of water filled the small apartment.

Baekhyun was washing away the night before. Just like he always did. It was just about the sex and nothing more- he knew that. Just how Chanyeol wished it to be.

And then Chanyeol left. Without a proposition to his roommate. Without a goodbye. Without a smile. Just as he always did and would continue to do.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N

So I'm going to see if this book actually interested people. Idk if I'll continue it. I guess it depends on the response but hopefully people like it. I like this idea and I've had it in my head for quite a long while now I just haven't had the time to execute anything spectacular with it so I apologise.

I hope you enjoyed and just leave your thoughts anything is helpful.

Thank you guys ✊🏼
Bye x